Until December 12, 2021, take advantage of this promotion and earn 1,500 Marriott Bonvoy points for every stay of one night or more.
Marriott Bonvoy: Earn 1,500 points per stay
Here are the terms and conditions to know:
- Register now and earn 1,500 points during your stays from September 14 to December 12, 2021. It is mandatory to register before your stay and registration closes on November 28, 2021.
- Only stays paid in dollars are eligible for this promotion (nights paid with points or free night certificates are not eligible).
- There is no minimum overnight stay.
- A “stay” is defined as one or more consecutive nights spent in the same hotel, regardless of arrival or departure dates.
- Only one room per hotel is counted towards a member’s night or stay credit.
- The 1,500 bonus points will be deposited within 7 working days of departure.
The promotion will be valid if you have a room reservation made before your registration. There is no limit to the number of points you can earn.
If you are unable to register through the “Promotion” section of your Marriott Bonvoy account, please contact customer service.
Pay for your stay with one of these Marriott Bonvoy credit cards to earn 5 points per dollar:
My take on this promotion
This is a decent promotion, for Marriott Bonvoy members who have already planned a stay in the establishments of this hotel chain.
To get the most out of a two-night stay, for example, you’ll need to do those nights in two different hotels. It’s up to you to decide if the trip is worth the cost. Staying at a hotel one night, leaving and coming back to the same one for the next night doesn’t work.
At all times, Marriott Bonvoy members get:
- 10 points per dollar at most brands
- 5 points per dollar at Element, Residence Inn and TownePlace Suites hotels
And those with Elite status, earn even more points:
- 10% bonus points for Silver Elite members
- 25% bonus points for Gold Elite members
- 50% bonus points for Platinum Elite members
- 75% bonus points for Titanium Elite and Ambassador Elite members
Finally, Marriott Bonvoy credit cardmembers also earn 5 points per dollar for all purchases made at Marriott Bonvoy properties.
Check your promotions
Remember to regularly check the promotions for which you are eligible. You can find the Promotion Central in your Marriott Bonvoy account.
Marriott Bonvoy credit cards
Would you like to easily earn Marriott Bonvoy points? In Canada, there are two Marriott Bonvoy branded credit cards with generous welcome bonuses:
If you are in a couple, it is possible to earn even more points by each applying for the two Marriott Bonvoy credit cards and by merging these points in the same Marriott Bonvoy account!
Indeed, with Marriott Bonvoy, you can transfer up to 100,000 points per year from one account to another!
Have you already got the welcome bonuses from these two cards?
Please note that you can earn Marriott Bonvoy points with 7 other cards through a transfer of points. Discover those cards in this post:
The best choices are these Membership Rewards cards: