Best Credit Cards to Earn Hilton Honors Points
These credit cards are for those who want to earn Hilton Honors points for free hotel nights.
Here is a table summarizing the different offers. For more details, read on or click on the name of a card.
American Express Cobalt™ Card
The American Express Cobalt™ Card is the best American Express Credit Card. You can transfer your points to Hilton Honors at a rate of 1:1. Thus, 10,000 points = 10,000 Hilton Honors points.
You can earn a Welcome Bonus of up to 45,000 Membership Rewards points, a value of up to 45,000 Hilton Honors points:
- 2,500 points per month for the first 12 months, when you charge $500 to your Card each month
- 15,000 additional points when you charge $3,000 to your Card within the first 3 months
Considering the minimum spending in the first 12 months, you could earn 82,500 points in the first year or 82,500 Hilton Honors points! Read this post for details.
You can redeem your points in statement credits towards travel purchases or even on your everyday purchases. Or you can transfer your points to Marriott Bonvoy or Hilton Honors.
With the American Express Cobalt™ Card, you earn between 1 and 5 points per dollar:
|Category||Points per dollar|
|Restaurants and bars||5|
|Gas & Transit||2|
Besides, this Card provides premium insurance: Car Rental Theft and Damage Insurance, Baggage delay, Lost or Stolen Baggage, Flight delay, $250,000 Travel Accident, Hotel or motel burglary, Buyer’s Assurance® Protection Plan, Purchase Protection Guarantee.
American Express® Gold Rewards Card
You can earn 2 points per dollar for:
- Grocery stores
- Gas stations
Besides, it provides premium insurance.
Choice Card from American Express™
Would you like a travel rewards credit card with no annual fee? Here is an option for you: the Choice Card from American Express™.
As a new Choice Card from American Express™ Cardmember, you can earn a Welcome Bonus of 10,000 Membership Rewards points when you charge $1,000 in purchases to your Card in the first 3 months of Cardmembership. It’s a value of $100 for travel or 10,000 Hilton Honors points.
With this no-fee Credit Card, you will also have access to online promotional offers to get points or rebates on your purchases.
American Express Business Edge™ Card
The American Express Business Edge™ Card is a small business credit card in Canada. The annual fee is only $99 and this credit card offers up to 42,000 Membership Rewards points in the first year, a $420 value. Or 42,000 Hilton Honors points!
You can earn 3 times the points on:
- Office supplies (Staples, etc.)
- electronic (Apple, Dell, etc.)
- Eats & Drinks
Besides, you can add up to 99 supplementary cards at no cost.
Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card
With this card you also get:
- a free Weekend Night Reward within your first year and every year after renewal
- $250 Hilton Resort Statement Credit
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Diamond Status
- 14X Hilton Bonus Points at participating hotels or resorts within the Hilton Portfolio.
- 7X Bonus Points for eligible purchases: on flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, on car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies & at U.S. restaurants
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card
- No foreign currency conversion fees