- New Marriott Bonvoy® American Express®* Cardmembers earn 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy® points after you charge $1,500 in purchases to your Card in your first three months of Cardmembership. Subject to change at any time
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent in eligible Card purchases at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy®
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in all other Card purchases
- Receive an Annual Free Night Award for up to 35,000 points at eligible hotels and resorts worldwide every year after your first anniversary
- No annual fee on Additional Cards
- Redeem points for free nights with no blackout dates at over 7,000 of the world’s most desired hotels
- Automatic Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status membership
- Receive 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year with your Marriott Bonvoy® American Express®* Card. These can be used towards attaining the next level of Elite status in the Marriott Bonvoy program
- Enjoy an automatic upgrade to Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status when you reach $30,000 in purchases on the Card each year
Fees & Conditions
Per dollar of purchases
American Express is not responsible for maintaining or controlling the accuracy of the information published on this website. For full and up-to-date product information, click on the Apply now link. Terms and conditions apply.
Where to use the Marriott Bonvoy® American Express®* Card in Quebec or Canada?
You can use your Marriott Bonvoy® American Express®* Card at grocery stores like Metro, Super C, Safeway, Whole Foods, your local Couche-tard or 7Eleven convenience store, your favorite gas station like Esso, Shell, Petro-Canada or any travel provider!
How many points can I earn with my Marriott Bonvoy® American Express®* Card?
You can earn 2 points per dollar on all purchases with the Marriott Bonvoy® American Express®* Card. And 5 points per dollar at Marriott Bonvoy properties.