Best credit cards by category
Best AIR MILES Credit cards
These 3 credit cards are perfect for AIR MILES members.
BMO® AIR MILES® MasterCard®
BMO® AIR MILES® World Elite®* Mastercard®*
With the BMO® AIR MILES® World Elite®* Mastercard®*, you get 2,000 miles after $3,000 in purchases ($210 value). In addition, the $120 annual fee is waived in the first year!
With the BMO® AIR MILES® World Elite®* Mastercard®*, you get 1 mile for every $10 you spend, Costco included.
The BMO® AIR MILES® World Elite®* Mastercard®* card also offers:
- 2 complimentary passes to airport VIP lounges
- Premium insurance for your travels or purchases
- Double the miles for car rentals with National or Alamo
- Concierge services
American Express® AIR MILES®* Platinum Credit Card
You earn 1Mile for every $5 in Card purchases on:
- Grocery stores
- Gas stations
- restaurants and bars
- Local transportation
Besides, you get an annual travel credit.
BMO® AIR MILES® Business Mastercard®*
The BMO® AIR MILES® Business Mastercard®* is particularly attractive for AIR MILES collectors who want to split personal and business expenses.
You can get a welcome bonus of 3,000 AIR MILES Bonus Miles after $5,000 in card purchases ($310 value). In addition, the $120 annual fee is waived in the first year!
You earn 1 AIR MILES Reward Mile on every $10 you spend, Costco included. And 1.25X the Miles at Shell.
With the BMO® AIR MILES® Business Mastercard®*,you are eligible to benefit from the following insurance benefits for your travels:
- Collision Damage Waiver
- Car Rental Personal Effects & Business Property
- Car Rental Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Baggage & Personal Effects
- Baggage insurance in case of delay
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Trip Interruption/Trip Delay
- Departure flight delay insurance
- Common Carrier Insurance
And for your purchases:
- Extended Warranty
- Purchase Protection