Best credit cards by category
Best Aeroplan Credit cards
With the cards below, you can earn Aeroplan miles directly or indirectly (by points transfer).
Here is a table summarizing the different offers. For more details, read on or click on the name of a card.
Business Platinum Card® from American Express
With the Business Platinum Card® from American Express, you earn 1.25 Membership Rewards points for virtually every $1 in purchases.
With this welcome offer, you can earn a Welcome Bonus of 50,000 points when you charge $7,000 in purchases to your Card in your first three months of Cardmembership.
You can use your Membership Rewards points in multiple ways:
With the Business Platinum Card® from American Express,you also get travel benefits:
- Unlimited access for you and an additional traveller to more than 1,200 airport lounges across 130 countries and counting
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Access to the Fine Hotels & Resorts program
With this Card you can maximize your cash flow with up to 55 interest free days.
Finally, the Business Platinum Card® from American Express comes with premium insurance: Car Rental Theft and Damage, $500,000 Travel Accident, Emergency medical insurance (outside the province or country), Lost or Stolen Baggage, Flight delay insurance and misdirected baggage, Hotel or motel burglary, Purchase Protection® Plan, Buyer’s Assurance® Protection Plan.
TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card
With the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card, you earn1.5 points for every $1 spent on:
With the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card, you can get:
- A welcome bonus of 10,000 Aeroplan points when you make your first purchase with your new card
- An Air Canada Buddy Pass (different rules depending on your province of residence)
- An annual fee rebate for the primary cardholder (instead of $139)
- An annual fee rebate for the first additional cardholder (instead of $75)
- $100 NEXUS fee rebate
- Up to eight passengers travelling on the same reservation will all enjoy their first checked bag free (up to 23kg/50lb) when your travel originates on an Air Canada flight.
For Quebec residents only: You’ll receive the one-time use pass when you keep your Account open, active and in good standing for 90 days after Account opening. More info here.
For Residents outside of Quebec: You’ll receive the one-time use pass when you spend $1,000 within 90 days of Account opening. More info here.
American Express® Business Gold Rewards Card®
The American Express® Business Gold Rewards Card® offers a welcome bonus of 30,000 Membership Rewards Points ($300 value or 30,000 Aeroplan miles).
With this Card, you can earn 2 points per dollar at 3 suppliers you pick from a list of select American Express merchants in Canada(including Plastiq). You can maximize your cash flow with up to 55 interest free days.
American Express® Gold Rewards Card
The American Express® Gold Rewards Card offers a welcome bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards Points ($250 value or 25,000 Aeroplan miles).
You can earn 2 points per dollar for:
- Grocery stores
- Gas stations
Besides, it provides premium insurance.