You can earn Scene+ points with the 6 credit cards linked to this loyalty program.
With the Scotiabank Gold American Express® Card, you can get :
- 5 points per dollar in grocery stores, restaurants and entertainment
- 3 points per dollar for travel and streaming services
- 1 point per dollar everywhere else.
In addition, with this card you won’t have any conversion fees for foreign currency purchases!
For example, you could buy gift cards in grocery stores to earn 5 points at other retailers (SAQ, Amazon, Netflix, etc.).
Other credit cards to consider:
- The Scotiabank Passport™ Visa Infinite* card is one of the only credit card in Canada with no foreign currency conversion fees. So it’s the perfect card for all your purchases made abroad!
- With the Scotiabank American Express® Card, you can earn 2 points for every dollar spent at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants and theatre/entertainment locations. Elsewhere, you’ll earn 1 point per dollar.
- With the ScotiaGold Passport® Visa* Card, you can earn 1 point for every dollar you spend.
- The Scotiabank Platinum American Express® Card offers 10 airport lounge passes each year and excellent Scene+ points earning.
- The VISA SCENE Card is a no-fee credit card from Scene+: you can earn 1 point per dollar on all purchases and 5 points per dollar at Cineplex theatres.
Scotiabank offers you several choices for using your Scene+ points:
- for a statement credit regarding travel expenses. 1,000 points = $10
- via Scotia Travel Service
- to get products or gift cards in the catalogue
- to get movie tickets