Best credit cards by category
The Best Credit cards For Costco
These 3 credit cards are among the best Mastercard credit cards for Costco in Canada!
HSBC World Elite® Mastercard®
The HSBC World Elite® Mastercard® is a great credit card with no foreign transaction fees, especially for travel purchases.
For a limited time, you can get:
- Quebec: up to 130,000 points (or $650) with no minimum spend requirement
- Outside Quebec: up to 100,000 points ($550) after $5,000 in Card purchases in 6 months and a First-Year Annual Fee Rebate
With the HSBC World Elite® Mastercard®,you earn:
- 6 points per dollar for travel purchases (flights, hotels, Airbnb, all-inclusive, etc.)
- 3 points per dollar for all other purchases
It’s a 1% to 3% value depending on your purchases!
You can apply your points on any travel purchase charged to your HSBC World Elite® Mastercard® (flights, hotels, Airbnb, all-inclusive, etc.). But you can also transfer your points to three airline loyalty programs: British Airways Executive Club, Asia Miles and Singapore Airlines Krisflyer.
Finally, with the HSBC World Elite® Mastercard® you get:
- $100 annual travel credit (for airport lounges, for example)
- Unlimited access to Boingo WiFi hotspots around the world
- 10% discount for hotel bookings on Expedia or Agoda
- Premium insurance for your travels and purchases
Finally, the HSBC World Elite® Mastercard® does not charge any conversion fees for foreign exchange transactions: you save 2.5% for each transaction.
And it’s one of the best credit cards for Costco where you earn 3 points per dollar.
BMO® CashBack® World Elite®* Mastercard®*
With the BMO® CashBack® World Elite®* Mastercard®*, you get 1.5% on all your purchases, Costco included, with no annual limit.
Currently, for a limited time, you will get 10% cash back on all your purchases during the first 3 months. In addition, the $120 annual fee is waived in the first year!
And this card has premium insurance.
BMO® AIR MILES® World Elite®* Mastercard®*
With the BMO® AIR MILES® World Elite®* Mastercard®*, you get 2,000 miles after $3,000 in purchases ($210 value). In addition, the $120 annual fee is waived in the first year!
With the BMO® AIR MILES® World Elite®* Mastercard®*, you get 1 mile for every $10 you spend, Costco included.
The BMO® AIR MILES® World Elite®* Mastercard®* card also offers:
- 2 complimentary passes to airport VIP lounges
- Premium insurance for your travels or purchases
- Double the miles for car rentals with National or Alamo
- Concierge services