It’s Visit Richmond BC ‘s turn to launch an offer to boost tourism in the off-season. The program offers prepaid gift cards for stays at participating hotels in Richmond, a suburb of Vancouver.
This time, it requires a stay of one to three nights in the same hotel.
So, with this promotion, you can get up to $225 in American Express prepaid gift cards. The one- to three-night stay can earn $75 to $225 in American Express prepaid cards, depending on the hotel.
To take advantage of this promotion, you must book your hotel on the Visit Richmond BC website. Here are the details:
- Book through VisitRichmondBC.com by booking through the“Amex Offer” tab.
- Booking subsequent nights as separate reservations will be treated the same as a single reservation for multiple nights.
- The first night of each stay is $75, $100 or $125 and each additional night is an additional $50 for stays up to 3 nights.
- Three bookings maximum per person.
- The stay must be made between November 18, 2022 and January 2, 2023
- Reservations can be cancelled up to 48 hours before the check-in date.
- Gift cards will be given out at check-in.
- Reservations can be made with Visa, Mastercard, American Express or other credit cards.
Note that this is a limited offer, which ends on December 15, 2022.
Here is an example below with the Vancouver Airport Marriott Hotel. A weekend stay between December 9 and 11 costs $249 per night, standard refundable rate. Therefore, it provides a gift card of :
- $125 for the first night
- $50 for the second night
For a total of $175 in prepaid gift cards, thanks to a 2-night stay of approximately $583, taxes included.
These prepaid gift cards can be used to directly deduct your hotel bill, restaurant bill or any other expense during your stay.
In fact, here are our Richmond and Vancouver hotel reviews:
As we often say, please check the regular price of a room vs the promotional price.
In addition, by booking through Visit Richmond BC, take advantage of the benefits offered by your status and have your points and nights credited to your stay.
I did that on my last trip to Vancouver with a similar offer. You need to contact the hotel after your booking and provide your loyalty number!