Opening of the Club Med VIP lounge
*** Updated on February 12, 2022 for access requirements
As of December 02, 2021, passengers atQuebec City’s Jean Lesage International Airport will have a new lounge: the V.I.P. Lounge by Club Med. It will replace the one we’ve reviewed.
This coincides with the upcoming opening of Club Med Quebec Charlevoix on December 3rd.
Currently under renovation, the lounge will offer a view of the runways and Mount Belair. It will be located near gate 29.
This V.I.P. lounge will feature an open concept with a fireplace and comfortable seating. Food and beverages will be provided by Quebec caterer Nourcy.
Travellers will order from the online menu and be served directly at their table. A selection of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks will be offered.
In addition, the opening hours will be :
- From December 02 to December 20, 2021: from 04:00 to 10:00 and from 14:00 to 19:00
- From December 21, 2021: from 04:00 to 19:00
Please note that this schedule may vary depending on traffic and flight schedules.
How to access this Lounge
Here are the conditions to access it:
- Boarding pass valid only for flights departing from YQB on the same day
- Only passengers who meet the criteria for access rights (loyalty programs, pre-approved access or general admission) are allowed access to the lounge.
- Passengers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
On the one hand, this V.I.P. lounge will be open to all passengers. Club Med customers and some partners will benefit from free access or preferential rates.
In addition, here are the passengers who can access it for free:
- A valid QR code received by email following the purchase of an access on our platform (see below);
- Air Canada passengers presenting one of the following current cards: Air Canada Aeroplan 50k, Air Canada Aeroplan 75K, Air Canada Aeroplan Super Elite, Star Alliance GOLD traveling on Air Canada, Air Canada Maple Leaf Club Worldwide or Air Canada VIP Card;
- Air Canada Business Class passengers who hold a Business Class fare for any leg of their itinerary beginning at YQB;
- Passengers with a valid Priority Pass (physical or app);
- Passengers presenting the valid QR code on their Lounge Key application;
- Air Transat passengers using the Grand Luxe Collection with the voucher received in their Transat electronic documents;
- Air Transat passengers taking advantage of their preferred rate by following the procedure posted in the electronic documents provided by Transat following their purchase of an airline ticket or package;
- Passengers holding one of the following AMEX card presenting their digital Priority Pass card (privilege of certain AMEX card , see note below): Platinum from American Express, Corporate Platinum CardMD from American Express, American Express Corporate Platinum and American Express Centurion.
- Passengers with a valid DragonPass card;
- Passengers with a valid TAV Passport card;
- Passengers presenting the valid QR code on their DragonPass application;
- Passengers presenting a coupon from previous lounge access booklets.
Note that if you signed up for Priority Pass before February 15, 2018, you get free admission. But every guest must pay. If you signed up for Priority Pass after February 15, 2018, you are entitled to one free guest and the others must pay.
All other passengers can purchase their access to this lounge directly here on the Quebec City airport website. The cost is $45 per adult and $34.50 per child, taxes included.
Then, at the entrance of the VIP lounge by Club Med, they will simply have to present their QR code received by email following this purchase.