Starting November 30, Club Med will be the partner of the VIP lounge at Quebec City's Jean Lesage International Airport.
Opening of the Club Med VIP lounge
On November 30, passengers at Quebec City’s Jean Lesage International Airport will have a new lounge: the V.I.P. Lounge by Club Med. It will replace the one we’ve reviewed.
This coincides with the upcoming opening of Club Med Quebec Charlevoix on December 3rd.
Currently under renovation, the lounge will offer a view of the runways and Mount Belair. It will be located near gate 29.
This V.I.P. lounge will feature an open concept with a fireplace and comfortable seating. Food and beverages will be provided by Quebec caterer Nourcy.
Travellers will order from the online menu and be served directly at their table. A selection of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks will be offered.
In addition, the opening hours will be :
- From November 30 to December 20, 2021: from 4:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- From December 21, 2021: from 04:00 to 19:00
Please note that this schedule may vary depending on traffic and flight schedules.
How to access this Lounge
On the one hand, this V.I.P. lounge will be open to all passengers. Club Med customers and some partners will benefit from free access or preferential rates.
All other passengers will soon be able to purchase their access to this lounge directly on the Quebec City Airport website.
Here are the conditions to access it:
- Boarding pass valid only for flights departing from YQB on the same day
- Only passengers who meet the criteria for access rights (loyalty programs, pre-approved access or general admission) are allowed access to the lounge.
- Passengers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
We don’t know yet if this lounge will be connected to an airport lounge network like Priority Pass or LoungeKey. Also, we do not have information on the cost for those who will buy an entry to the V.I.P. Lounge by Club Med.
These details will be worked out in the coming weeks. This page will then be updated with the new information. Stay tuned !