Flair Airlines, a low-cost airline in Canada, is adding two new routes to its network for summer 2024. From early May, these new flights will connect Quebec City to Toronto and Vancouver to Guadalajara, Mexico.
Flair Airlines - New flight Québec-Toronto
From May 6, 2024, Flair Airlines will connect Quebec City Jean-Lesage airport (YQB) with Toronto Pearson airport (YYZ). Prices start at $49 one-way, including taxes and fees. This rate only includes one personal item, such as a small backpack, weighing up to 7 kg.
Non-stop flights lasting 1 hr 35 mins will be operated on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from :
- Quebec City at 10:05 a.m., arriving in Toronto at 11:40 a.m.
- Toronto at 7:50 a.m., arriving in Quebec City at 9:20 a.m.
Flair Airlines - New flight Vancouver-Guadalajara
Then, from May 31, 2024, Flair Airlines will link Vancouver International Airport (YVR) with Guadalajara International Airport (GDL) in Mexico. Prices start at $129, including taxes and fees.
This price includes only one personal item weighing up to 7 kg. Everything else, such as the choice of seats or additional luggage for example, must be purchased extra if necessary.
Non-stop flights lasting 5 hrs 10 mins will be operated twice weekly, on Mondays and Fridays. The schedules are as follows:
- Departure from Vancouver at 1:40 p.m., arrival in Guadalajara at 7:50 p.m.
- Departure from Guadalajara at 8:35 p.m., arrival in Vancouver at 12:55 a.m.
Flair Airlines in Quebec
Since 2021, Flair Airlines has been offering direct flights from Montréal-Trudeau International Airport (YUL) to :
- Fort Lauderdale
Flair Airlines is based at Edmonton airport. Founded in 2005, it operates two Boeing 737-800s and 18 Boeing 737 MAX 8s.
The ambition of this airline, with its humorous slogans, is to have a total fleet of 50 aircraft within five years.
Use Reward Points with Flair Airlines
For example, charge the expense to one of the credit cards below. Then you can refund all or part of the cost of your plane ticket. For example, if your Flair ticket from Quebec City to Toronto cost $98, you can use :
- 9,800 Membership Rewards points on the American Express CobaltMD Card (or other Membership Rewards credit card)
- 9,800 RBC Avion Rewards points from the RBC Avion Visa Infinite Card (or an Avion credit card)
- 9,800 Scene+ points Scotiabank Passport™ Visa Infinite* Card (or other Scene+ credit card)
When it comes to checking in luggage, choosing a seat on board or parking at the airport, there are options to reduce costs. Don’t forget that you can use up to $150 in annual credits on your National Bank’s World Elite Mastercard®.