Pay for one night, get the second at 50% off
Destination Québec Cité is offering 50% off the second night’s stay in several hotels in the city. As other tourist boards have done recently, this is a way for them to stimulate tourism during a quieter time.
The last promotions offered the second night free, but today’s promotion is still very interesting to save.
You can consult all participating hotels on the Destination Québec Cité website here.
This promotion is valid only for new reservations made on or after October 24, 2022.
- Reservations must be made directly on the website of the participating hotel or by phone
- Arrivals must be between November 1, 2022 and December 15, 2022
- The 2nd night’s 50% discount will be applied when booking through the participating establishment’s website or by phone.
Please note that an amount covering the 2 nights at full rate may be charged when booking online. Then, the amount of 50% of the 2nd night will be refunded by the hotel upon departure.
Here is an example of the 55 participating hotels:
All conditions are available here. Here are the highlights:
- The offer is valid for a stay of at least two consecutive nights in the same establishment.
- Bookings made via third party booking sites are not eligible (Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity etc).
- In the case of a stay of three nights or more, only the second night is free.
- The offer is not applicable on existing reservations.
Don’t forget to check the promotion rate. In fact, it often happens that it can be a little higher than the standard rate.
Also, check the rate details for each hotel. For several properties, the total amount will be two nights. But in the fine print, it says that 50% of the second night will be removed from the final bill.
This promotion is useful if you’re looking to earn points or Elite Nights, for your Best Western Rewards or Marriott Bonvoy status. In fact, even if the second night is 50% off, it still counts towards your Elite nights.
For a cheap stay in Quebec City, be inspired by what we did at the Château Frontenac, thanks to the last promotion!