This summer, get up to $200 off attractions, tours and restaurants when you book a two-night stay at an Ottawa hotel!
How to benefit from the promotion: Let us pay you a visit!
Receive a total of $200 in coupons for attractions, museums and dining experiences when you visit Ottawa.
Here’s what to do:
- Visit the promotion homepage on the Ottawa Tourism website to book a 2-night stay between July 05 and October 09, 2021.
- You will receive the Ottawa Experience Passport which contains 4 vouchers worth up to $50 each.
- Register your Ottawa Experience Passport starting July 05.
- Use your passport as instructed by the businesses listed on the Ottawa Tourism website.
Here are the highlights of the promotion. For more details, please refer to the Ottawa Tourism website :
- Book your stay through the Ottawa Tourism website promotion landing page only.
- You will receive an email from Ottawa Tourism inviting you to register and claim your Ottawa Experience Pass.
- For reservations made June 18, 2021, through July 4, 2021, for stays during the promotional period (July 5 – October 9, 2021), you will receive your email with a link to register for your pass from Ottawa Tourism on July 5, 2021.
- For reservations made on or after July 5, 2021, for stays during the promotional period (July 5 – October 9, 2021), you will receive an email from Ottawa Tourism with the Ottawa Experience Pass information upon making your reservation.
- The Ottawa Experience Pass will be activated upon arrival.
- If you cancel your accommodation reservation, your Ottawa Experience Pass will be deactivated immediately, and any attraction reservations will be cancelled.
- The Ottawa Experience Pass savings vouchers are provided and redeemed via mobile device only.
Examples of activities and discounts
During these two days, you could:
- Rent a bike for a trip for two people ($50 discount).
- Get a free family admission to the Canadian Museum of History ($50 value).
- Dine at Zak’s Diner and get $50 off your bill.
- Hop on an 1,000 Islands Helicopter Tour ($50 off two adult admissions to the 1,000 Islands or Boldt Castle).
Don’t forget to check the cost of the room with the promotion against the cost without the promotion. There may be some differences, but I was pleasantly surprised when comparing prices.
However, because you are booking from a third party site, you may not be able to enjoy the benefits of your hotel loyalty program.
Come and share your findings with our community of over 10,000 members on the milesopedia Facebook group. Have a good trip!