With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard®, you can earn $125 cash back as a welcome bonus with no minimum spending (for Quebec).
With this no annual fee credit card, you get:
- 1.5% cash back per dollar on online purchases
- 1% cash back per dollar on gas, grocery and drugstore purchases
- 0.5% cash back per dollar on all other everyday purchases
Plus, you get Mobile Device Insurance, Purchase Insurance and Extended Warranty Insurance.
A cash back credit card
The HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® is a no annual fee cash back credit card.
Let’s see how to earn cash back with this card and its benefits.
Earn cash back
With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard®, you can earn:
- 1.5% cash back on up to $6,000 of your online purchases.
- 1% cash back on your purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and drug stores.
- 0.5% cash back on other purchases charged to your card.
This makes the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® one of the best no annual fee credit cards for online purchases like:
- streaming services
- online subscriptions
- food delivery
- and more!
Accepted at Costco
The HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® is a Mastercard credit card.
As such, it will be accepted for purchases made at Costco and you will earn 0.5% cash back per dollar at Costco.
Although there is no annual fee, the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® offers several insurance coverages.
Mobile Device Insurance
Regarding Mobile Device Insurance, the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® provides coverage of up to $1,000 if your eligible mobile device is lost, stolen, accidentally damaged, or experiences mechanical failure.
To be covered, you must use your HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® to:
- Pay all your monthly mobile bill payments and any up front costs for funding your mobile device through a wireless plan
- OR pay the full cost of your mobile device up front and activate your device with a wireless service provider
Purchase Assurance and Extended Warranty Insurance
Finally, in terms of purchase insurance and extended warranty, the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® offers 90 days of coverage from the date of purchase in the event of loss, damage or theft.
And offers an automatic doubling of the manufacturer’s warranty for up to one additional year.
The HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® is for those who do not want to pay an annual fee on a credit card but still want to receive cash back and some insurance benefits.