Earn statement credits up to $250
Since April, American Express has been proactive with its Cardmembers:
- 6 months to earn an American Express Card Welcome Bonus!
- Use your Membership Rewards Points from American Express for all your purchases: 1,000 points = $10
- Platinum Cardmembers: Earn double the points on each purchase and 1,000 points = $20 for 3 months!
- Platinum Card: $200 travel credit extension
- Until August 31st, earn 5 Membership Rewards Points per dollar for food delivery!
- Until August 31st, earn 5 Marriott Bonvoy points per dollar for eligible food purchases!
- Up to $780 in statement credits for Business Platinum Cardmembers
- COVID-19: New American Express measures
American Express has added a promotional offer to the Platinum Card: $250 for selected grocery stores and Uber Eats!
You can receive up to $250 in statement credits when you shop online or in-store at:
- Longo’s (including Grocery Gateway)
- Uber Eats
American Express Canada has shared with us the grocery stores accepted as part of this offer within the Sobeys and Metro groups:
|Sobeys Group||Metro Group|
|Sobeys Urban Fresh||Metro Plus|
|Sobeys Extra||Super C|
|Lawtons Drugs||Food Basics|
|Thrifty Foods||Metro Corporate Store|
Audrey and I both have a Platinum Card®. And we both get this offer: $500 in statement credits for our household!
Once again, a great offer for Platinum Cardmembers. Mostly $250 offered on everyday purchases!
Also on my Business Platinum Card® from American Express, I was already spoiled with up to $780 in statement credits (like many milesopedia community members who benefited from it):
- $250 for Dell.ca purchases
- $270 for Fedex purchases
- $160 for mobile service payments
- $100 credit for card renewal
At the moment, the best offer is for Business Platinum Card® from American Express (and until June 30, 2020, new Cardmembers get 6 months instead of 3 to earn the welcome bonus)!