On this page, you’ll find all the important information about the Scotia Rewards program.
In each tabs, you will find out:
- how to earn Scotia Rewards points
- how to redeem Scotia Rewards points
- how to manage Scotia Rewards points
- The best credit cards
- The best articles to read
You can earn Scotia Rewards points with five credit cards.
With the Scotiabank Gold American Express® Card, you can earn:
- 5 points per dollar in grocery stores, restaurants and entertainment
- 3 points per dollar for travel and streaming services
- 1 point per dollar everywhere else.
In addition, with this card you won’t have any conversion fees for foreign currency purchases!
For example, you could buy gift cards in grocery stores to get 5 points in other categories of stores (SAQ, Amazon, Netflix…).
Other cards to consider:
- The Scotiabank Passport™ Visa Infinite* card is one of the only credit card in Canada with no foreign currency conversion fees. So it’s the perfect card for all your purchases made abroad!
- With the Scotiabank American Express® Card, you can earn 2 points per dollar at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants and for entertainment. Elsewhere, it is 1 point per dollar.
- With the ScotiaGold Passport® Visa* Card, you can earn 1 point per dollar.
- The Scotiabank Platinum American Express® Card offers 10 airport lounge access each year and great Scotia Rewards points earning rates.
Scotia Rewards program offers several choices:
- apply points for a travel expense charge on your card 1000 points = $10
- redeem points through Scotia’s travel service
- redeem points to shop for products or gift cards within Scotia rewards catalogue