Apply by August 16, 2021 and, if you are approved, earn a welcome bonus of 10,000 points –plus earn a bonus Buddy Pass to bring anyone along to anywhere Air Canada flies in North America, including Hawaii and Mexico.
- Bring along a friend! As a new Cardholder, your Bonus Buddy Pass can score you a second ticket when you book an economy ticket. On the second ticket, you only pay the taxes and third-party charges. You’ll receive the one-time use pass when you spend $1,000 within 90 days of Account opening, and you have a whole year to use it.
- Earn a welcome bonus of 10,000 Aeroplan points when you make your first purchase with your new card.
- Earn 15,000 Aeroplan points when you spend $5,000 within 90 days of Account opening.
- Receive a $10 Statement Credit upon registering for E-Statements in the first 3 months.
- Plus, get an Annual Fee Rebate for the Primary Cardholder and the first two Additional Cardholders for the first year.
At a glance
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases made directly with Air Canada® including Air Canada Vacations®.
- Earn 1.5 points for every $1 you spend on eligible purchases for travel, dining and select business categories such as shipping, internet, cable and phone services made on your Card.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on all other eligible purchases on your Card
- Earn points twice when you pay with yourTD®Aeroplan® Visa* Business Card and provide your Aeroplan number at over 150 Aeroplan partner brands and at 170+ online retailers via the Aeroplan eStore.
- Earn Aeroplan points on every eligible business purchase.
- Earn 2.25 bonus Aeroplan points for each $1 you spend on eligible purchases at participating Starbucks® locations. Conditions apply. Offer ends November 7, 2021.
- Free first checked bag for up to 9 people travelling on the same reservation on Air Canada flights.
- Having the flexibility to use points for part of your trip and use your TD® Aeroplan® Visa Business Card to pay for the rest (and earn points, too).
- Get access to the TD Card Management Tool. An easy way to access online reporting, review your business expenses, manage your existing credit limits, and apply spend controls.
- Business Cardholders also receive an extensive suite of travel insurances including Travel Medical Insurance.
All Additional Cardholders must register to connect their Aeroplan number to your Card in order to receive access to applicable airline benefits.