With the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege* Credit Card, you can earn up to 105,000 Aeroplan points†:
- 20,000 Aeroplan points when you make your first purchase with your new card†
- Up to 85,000 Aeroplan points when you spend $1,000 each month for the first 10 months of Account opening† to earn 8,500 Aeroplan Points per month
- $100 NEXUS fee rebate†
- Access to Air Canada Maple Leaf lounge†
- 6 annual visits to Priority Pass airport lounges†
- Up to eight passengers travelling on the same reservation will all enjoy their first checked bag free (up to 23kg/50lb) when your travel originates on an Air Canada flight†
With the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege* Credit Card, you earn 1.5 points† per dollar for:
- Grocery stores
- Gas stations
- travel purchases
And 2 points† for every $1 spent on Air Canada purchases, including Air Canada Vacations. Everywhere else, you will earn 1.25 points† per dollar.
Discover your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card
Just after approval
A few minutes after approval, an email is sent.
Customers who are already registered for EasyWeb banking will see their card in their account immediately. We will see the number of the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege* Credit Card and its expiration date.
In this email from TD, there will be an invitation to add your new TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege* Credit Card to Apple Pay or Samsung Pay.
Thus, you will already be able to make contactless purchases with the virtual card from now on at a retail terminal.
- Tap on the navigation icon (upper left corner)
- Select “Apple Pay” (iOS) or “TD Mobile Payment” (Android).
- Log in with your EasyWeb credentials.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to add your new card.
Furthermore, the only thing that will be missing is the CVV number. You will receive it only with the physical metal card. Customer service agents will not be able to give it to you over the phone.
However, if you do not have a profile or did not link your EasyWeb profile during your application, you will have to wait until the credit card is received.
Then you will have to register with EasyWeb by following these steps.
Delivery and Card Activation
Right now, if you are from the greater Montreal area like me, you will receive your Card in a week. The shipment is made by Canada Post via Xpresspost.
The card is inside a refined box in a black velvet case.
You must activate the card by calling 1-800-367-9617.
Browse your insurance coverage guide
In your welcome box, take the time to read the extensive black booklet. It contains a wealth of information, but more specifically on insurance:
|Trip Cancellation Insurance||Up to $2,500|
|Trip Interruption Insurance||Up to $5,000|
|Out-of-Province/Country Emergency Medical Insurance||Up to $5,000,000
|Flight delay insurance||Up to $1,000
after 4 hours
|Misdirected Baggage Insurance||Up to $1,000
after 4 hours
|Lost or stolen luggage insurance||Up to $2,500|
|Hotel burglary insurance||Up to $2,500|
|Car Rental Theft and Damage Insurance||Up to $85,000|
|Travel accident insurance||$500,000|
|Purchase Protection® Plan||2 additional years|
|Purchase Protection® Plan||Up to $1,000
The coverage guide for these insurances is also available on the TD Bank page.
Air Canada Benefits
When you applied for this TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege* Credit Card, you entered your Aeroplan card number.
In your Aeroplan file, make sure it is in the My Profile section, under Payment Details.
If you didn’t have one, TD created one for you. To find out, call them at the phone number on the back of your credit card.
With this simple but vital link between the Aeroplan number and the new TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege* Credit Card, you will have full travel benefits on Air Canada flights.
This is also valid for Supplementary Cardholders, who will need to link their own Aeroplan number to your card.
Find below the travel benefits that will make life easier for cardholders:
- First checked bag free for you and up to 8 people on the same booking
- Priority check-in for you and up to 8 people on the same booking
- Priority boarding (Zone 2) for you and up to 8 people on the same booking
- Priority Baggage Handling for you and up to 8 people on the same booking, to be first on the carousel
- Priority Airport Standby when a seat becomes available while waiting at the airport
- Priority Airport Upgrades that gives higher priority if you are waiting for an upgrade
- Each $5,000 of net purchases charged to the account will result in 1,000 Status Qualifying Miles (SQMs) and one Status Qualifying Segment (SQS)
- Roll over up to 200,000 Status Qualifying Miles (SQM) beyond the status level for which you’ve qualified, from the prior qualification year to qualify for status the next year.
- Roll over up to 50 unused eUpgrades credits each year
And there’s the most popular benefit:
Visa Infinite Privilege Benefits
With the benefits associated with your TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege* Credit Card, you will have access to exclusive Visa Infinite Privilege offers. Registration is required on this Visa Infinite Privilege page.
- Six Complimentary visits to Priority Pass airport lounges through June 30, 2022 (starting July 1, 2022, they will convert to the Visa Airport Companion program). Register on this page after July 1st to get your six visits)
- Numerous benefits at over 900 Visa Infinite Luxury Collection hotels (upgrade, complimentary breakfast, late checkout, etc.)
- Exclusive culinary experiences in Canada’s finest restaurants
- Free experiences and tastings at selected wineries in Canada
- Complimentary Visa Infinite Concierge
- Receive elevated Troon Rewards® Gold Status at over 95 courses and 15% off on green fees, merchandise and lessons at participating Troon Rewards golf courses
Priority Security Lanes
As mentioned in one of our previous articles about long lines at airports, the trick is to use the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege* Credit Card.
This allows you to cut through the line and quickly pass through the security checkpoints .
At the airports of :
- and Vancouver
Whether it’s in your mobile wallet or the metal one, get your TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege* Credit Card and look for that special poster.
TD Auto Club Membership
In addition, the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege* Credit Card also qualifies you for membership in the TD Auto Club.
Since it is optional, you must call to enroll at 1-800-265-1289.
You will then have 24/7 roadside assistance such as:
- Battery overvoltage
- Changing a flat tire
- Gas delivery or towing in case of breakdown
- Winching Services
Link your card to your Starbucks account
Then, TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege* Credit Cardholders earn more Aeroplan points and 50% more Stars at Starbucks!
See our article on this topic to enroll and link your Aeroplan and Starbucks accounts.
Sign up for a free Uber Pass
Before September 07, 2022, claim your free 12-month Uber Pass membership.
To take advantage of the offer :
- Open or download the Uber or Uber Eats app
- Add your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card to your Uber account
- Activate your free Uber Pass membership
- Use your card when paying for eligible purchases (the same one you used to activate your free membership).
This offer is valid only once. When the free membership ends, the full Uber Pass rate will apply. If you cancel, be sure to do so at least 48 hours before the last day of your membership to avoid being charged.
RSVP Rewards registration for Diamond status
TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege cardholders will automatically receive the Diamond level of the RSVP Rewards program at Sandman, Sandman Signature and Sutton Place Hotels.
- accumulate points much more quickly
- have a free upgrade based on availability
- Late check-out
- access to the hotel’s VIP lounge
- and discounts at the on-site restaurant
This is valid for the 60 hotels of the hotel chain in Canada, the United States, England and Scotland. Typically, such status is achieved with annual expenditures of $4,000 or more at these facilities.
Register on their registration page.
Fine-tune your strategy for future travel with your Aeroplan points
Right now, you can earn up to 105,000 Aeroplan points in your first year with the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege* Credit Card:
- 20,000 Aeroplan points on first purchase
- Up to 85,000 Aeroplan points when you spend $1,000 each month for the first 10 months of Account opening to earn 8,500 Aeroplan points per month
With all those points, have fun figuring out where your next city to visit will be! Aeroplan has a calculator to show how many Aeroplan points are needed for a specific destination.
This TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege* Credit Card, referred to as the Aeroplan Premium Card or Aeroplan Black Card, allows its cardholders to be well taken care of in all aspects of their travels.
Now you’re ready to get started with this great Aeroplan Credit Card!