Apply by December 5, 2021 to earn up to $2,400 in value† (assuming you take one round-trip Air Canada flight and add an Additional Cardholder to your account in the first year) as follows:
- As a new Cardholder, you could earn a bonus Buddy Pass that can score you a second ticket when you book an economy ticket to bring anyone along anywhere Air Canada flies in North America, Including Hawaii and Mexico. On the second ticket, you only pay the taxes and third-party charges. You’ll receive the one-time use pass when you keep your Account open, active and in good standing for 90 days after Account opening, and you have a whole year to use it†( $350 value†).
- Earn a welcome bonus of 20,000 Aeroplan points when you make your first purchase with your new card† (a value of $400†).
- Earn an additional 45,000 Aeroplan points when you keep your Account open, active and in good standing for 90 days after Account opening, up to a total of 65,000 Aeroplan points (a value of $900†).
- Enroll for NEXUS and once every 48 months get an application fee rebate† (a value of up to $125†, assumes both the Primary Cardholder and Additional Cardholder use the NEXUS Benefit).
- Share free first checked bags† (a value of $120† for 2 travellers for each round-trip flight, assuming you take one round-trip Air Canada flight in the first year).
- Get access to Maple Leaf Lounges† (a value of $550†)
This offer is not available to residents outside of Quebec. For non-Quebec residents, please click here.
Fees & Conditions
We estimate the value of the welcome offer during the first year for all the credit card offers. Are taken into consideration:
- The value of cash back or points earned
- The value of the benefits or credits earned with the Card
- The annual fee value (offered or not)
More info on our points and miles evaluation page.
|Calculation of the offer value
in the first year
|Value per point||2.0 ¢|
|Welcome bonus||≈ $1,300|
|Air Canada Buddy Pass||≈ $350|
†Terms and conditions apply.