To the point Reward-You is Milesopedia.com's podcast about rewards and credit card programs in Canada.
This week, I’m going back to the news and new promotions of the loyalty programs: New TD Offer, Aeroplan Status, Municipal Taxes and credit cards. And I explain what you need to know about traveling to Disney World with the points.
Listen to the show here:
Here are the main topics discussed during this program:
- Flying Blue: Promo Rewards for February 2022
- Earn 7X the Aeroplan points on Apple.ca for 5 days!
- Earn up to 7X the points via the Aeroplan eStore!
- Get up to $225 to stay in Vancouver!
- TD Exclusive Offer: Up to $290 cash back and first-year free!
- 10% Cash Back with Tangerine Credit Cards!
- BMO: Changes to the BMO World Elite Mastercard (becomes “Ascend”)
- How do I get American credit cards as a Canadian?
- Air Canada: Accelerate your way to earning Aeroplan Elite Status for 2023
- Paying your municipal taxes with a credit card is possible!
- The Best Credit Card Offers to Pay Your Local Taxes
- What to do in Gatineau: Restaurants and Activities in winter/summer
- Expo 2020 Dubai: Our visit in pictures
- Disney World: Ultimate Guide to Saving with Points