A few times a year, StayVancouverHotels runs a promotion to boost tourism during off-peak periods. It consists of offering prepaid gift cards for stays at Vancouver hotels. The last similar promotion took place last January.
So, with this promotion, you get up to $250 in prepaid Mastercard gift cards. Consecutive two-night stays earn $150, $200 or $250 in Mastercard prepaid cards, depending on the hotel.
To take advantage of this promotion, you must book your hotel on the StayVancouverHotels website. Here are the details:
- Book through StayVancouverHotels.com by selecting the Mastercard promotional code.
- Booking subsequent nights as separate reservations will be treated the same as a single reservation for multiple nights.
- Depending on the hotel, each stay of 2 consecutive nights results in a total of $150, $200 or $250.
- Three bookings maximum per person.
- The stay must take place between November 1, 2023 and February 29, 2024
- Reservations can be cancelled up to 48 hours before the check-in date.
- Gift cards will be given out at check-in.
- Reservations can be made with Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
Please note that this is a limited offer that can be ended at any time. We never know when it will end.
Take the opportunity to discover all that Vancouver has to offer!
Here’s an example below with the Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver, which I’ve visited before. A stay between December 7 and 9 costs $229 per night, at the standard refundable rate.
So, she gets a $200 Mastercard gift card, thanks to a 2-night stay of about $553, taxes included.
In total, this two-night stay cost $353.
These prepaid gift cards can be used to directly deduct your hotel bill, restaurant bill or any other expense during your stay.
By the way, here are our Vancouver hotel reviews:
As we often say, please check the regular price of a room vs the promotional price.
In addition, by booking through StayVancouverHotels, take advantage of the benefits your status offers and have your points and nights credited to your stay.
I did that on my last trip to Vancouver with a similar offer. You need to contact the hotel after your booking and provide your loyalty number!