This post is also available in: FR
The AIR MILES Event
As part of this new AIR MILES Bonus Boom event, you get a boost of Bonus Miles on your everyday purchases in-store and online at participating partners.
You can earn up to 300bonus miles by using up to 7 different AIR MILES Bonus Boom offers.
- Get 100 bonus miles by taking advantage of 3 different offers
- Get 200 bonus miles with5 different offers
- or Get 300 bonus miles with 7 different offers
To take advantage of the offer, you may need to register on the promotion website or show a code at checkout. Many offers are available at IGA, airmilesshops.ca, Jean Coutu, Shell, Cook it and many other AIR MILES partners.
Also, you have to make different offers, which means that you can make several different offers at the same AIR MILES partner, if you want.
Here’s an offer specific to American Express AIR MILES credit card holders:
- Spend $100 with your American Express AIR MILES credit card at the grocery store and get 25 bonus AIR MILES miles
- Spend $100 with your American Express AIR MILES Platinum Credit Card at the grocery store and earn 50 bonus AIR MILES miles
- or Spend $100 with your American Express AIR MILES Reserve Credit Card at the grocery store and earn 75 bonus AIR MILES miles
Please note that groceries can be purchased from any supermarket (that accepts American Express). It does not have to be an AIR MILES partner.
This leads us to believe that the payment of AIR MILES miles from the last Bonus Boom Boost promotion will be made shortly. If the last few years are any indication, bonuses are always paid around Valentine’s Day.
Don't miss these offers !
In addition, if you are logged into your AIR MILES account, a special offer applies to you.
In my profile, the offer is to spend $100 with any BMO AIR MILES card at participating partners. The bonus is 75 bonus miles.
- Earn up to 3,000 AIR MILES Bonus Miles and first-year free with the BMO® AIR MILES® World Elite®* Mastercard®*
- Earn up to 1,500 AIR MILES Bonus Miles with the BMO® AIR MILES® Mastercard®*, the best AIR MILES no-fee credit card.
- and earn up to 3,000 AIR MILES miles and the first year free with the BMO AIR MILES MasterCard for Business
Here are the details:
This post is also available in: FRCome to discuss that topic in our Facebook Group!