You can earn Milliplein points this way:
- 1 litre of petrol purchased at an EKO station equals 10 points
- $1 purchase at EKO convenience stores, car washes and mechanics also earns 10 points
- $1 purchase at participating SPRINT convenience stores with EKO stations earns 10 points
- Finally, 1 litre of heating oil purchased from F. Dufresne in the Quebec City area or $1 of equipment and services purchased from this company gives 5 Milliplein points.
Every 1,000 Milliplein points is worth $1
They can be exchanged for credit on:
- fuel purchases, purchases the convenience store, car wash, mechanics at EKO,
- purchases at participating SPRINT convenience stores with EKO stations.
There are no statuses in the Milliplein loyalty program.
Personalized offers and exclusive promotions are sent by email, in the newsletter and posted on the program’s Facebook page.
Points do not expire as long as the account remains active within 24 months.
How do I sign up for the Milliplein program?
One can receive a card in store and finalize the registration online or simply register online.
How many Milliplein points do you earn per dollar?
The earning rate varies.
One dollar spent in convenience stores, on car washes and on mechanical services equals 10 Milliplein points.
A litre of petrol purchased also gives 10 points.
One litre of fuel oil or services purchased from the F. Dufresne partner earns 5 points.