To the point Reward-You is Milesopedia.com's podcast about rewards and credit card programs in Canada.
This week, I’m back on the news and new promotions of loyalty programs: End of COVID-19 tests, New American Express Offers.
And my tips for using the Membership Rewards program for your travels.
Listen to the show here:
Here are the main topics discussed during this program:
- No more tests to enter Canada!
- New Welcome Offers from American Express
- Up to 110,000 points with the American Express Platinum Card!
- Up to 70,000 points with the American Express Gold Rewards Card!
- 110,000 points with the American Express Corporate Platinum Card!
- How to apply for an American Express Small Business Card?
- Avios: Oneworld multi-partner award tickets
- How do I choose the best credit card to buy my trip?
- What to do during Easter Break 2022?
- Selina: a paradise for nomadic workers
- InfoBref: the daily newsletter to keep you up to date!
- Marriott Bonvoy: 5 dream destinations to consider right now
- Review: Emirates Suite – Al Maha, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa, Dubai
- Review: W Mexico City
- Review: JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City
- Review: JW Marriott Istanbul Bosphorus
- Register for our free Milesopedia meetups in Montreal and Quebec
- Ultimate Privilege Points Guide