This week, I’m going over the latest news and new loyalty program promotions: AIR MILES Promo, American Express Online Offers and an upcoming exclusive offer for the Best Credit Card for Travel Insurance. And I explain how to use rewards programs to save on gas.
This episode of Rewarding You was made possible by the support of HSBC Canada. HSBC is currently offering a great promotion for the HSBC World Elite Mastercard. With this offer, you could earn up to 130,000 points if you are a Quebec resident (and 100,000 points elsewhere in Canada). That’s a value of $650!
The HSBC World Elite Mastercard is a card that I use for most of my out-of-category purchases because it gives me 3 points per dollar (including at Costco) and 6 points for my travel purchases. Since it is a Mastercard, it is accepted everywhere! If you don’t have it yet, check out the offer.
Listen to the show here:
Here are the main topics discussed during this program:
- Marriott Bonvoy 2022 Promotion: Double Elite Nights (Registration Required)
- American Express: List of American Express Online Offers
- AIR MILES Bonus Boom from February 10 to 23, 2022
- How to book a trip with your Aeroplan points
- Nunavik Guide: a trip as exotic as it is unique
- Review: V.I.P Lounge by Club Med – Quebec City Jean Lesage Airport YQB
- How to Save on Gas in Canada