Several features temporarily unavailable for Aeroplan
Plan ahead! There will be scheduled maintenance and Aeroplan members will not be able to complete multiple transactions as of tonight.
Between April 4 at 9 pm ET and the early hours of April 5, the Aeroplan website and mobile app will be unavailable.
You will not be able to:
- Join the Aeroplan program;
- Access your Aeroplan account to verify transactions and activities;
- Book with air rewards;
- Redeem points for merchandise, car reservations, hotel reservations or other rewards.
- Link your account to our partners, or disassociate it from them;
- Convert points;
- Use your points for Wi-Fi access or an AC Bid upgrades;
- Deposit Aeronote certificates.
The interruption will also affect the Flight Passes, it will not be possible to perform the following activities:
- Shop for a Flight Pass;
- Manage, change or cancel a reservation made with a Flight Pass.
Aeroplan Elite Members
While Elite members will not be able to :
- Choose Select privileges;
- Use Priority Awards or Companion Passes;
- Access to the passes for a visit to the Maple Leaf Lounge ;
- Gift a status pass.
If you are traveling during this period, we recommend that you, as a preparation and to avoid any inconvenience, :
- Download your digital Aeroplan card for easy access
- Download or print your One-Time Guest Pass for a visit to the Maple Leaf Lounge.
Aeroplan credit card holders
If you are traveling between April 4 at 9:00 p.m. and the morning of April 5, 2023 and your Aeroplan credit card gives you access to the Maple Leaf Lounge, get a head start. The most popular cards that qualify for the Maple Leaf Lounge are the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card and the American Express Aeroplan Prestige Card.
Be sure to add your Aeroplan number to your reservation before checking in for your Air Canada or Star Alliance flight. Don’t forget to have your credit card with you to access the lounge.
You will be able to continue to use your Aeroplan Card to earn points during the maintenance period.
Also, don’t worry. All other features of the website, such as cash reservations or flight check-in, will not be affected.
In addition, the appearance of your points can be longer during this time.
Therefore, please allow up to 72 hours after the end of the maintenance period for points to show in your Aeroplan account.