This metal credit card is the Best Premium Aeroplan Credit Card in Canada.
For a limited time, you can get, as a welcome bonus:
- up to 65,000 Aeroplan points (an estimated $1,100 value)
- a $100 statement credit
With this Card you can earn:
- 3 points per dollar on purchases made with Air Canada and Air Canada Vacations
- 2 points per dollar for dining and food delivery purchases
- 1.25 points per dollar on all other purchases.
Also, as a Cardmember, you get many benefits such as:
- Unlimited access to Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges in North America
- The first checked bag free for you and up to 8 companions
- An Annual Worldwide Companion Pass
- Exclusive benefits with Air Canada (Priority check-in, Priority Boarding and Priority Standby List)
- The ability to earn 1,000 Status Qualifying Miles and 1 Statuts Qualifying Segment for every $5,000 in purchases charged to your Card.
Finally, you are covered with reliable insurance for your travels and purchases.
- New American Express® Aeroplan®* Reserve Cardmembers can earn up to 65,000 Welcome Bonus Aeroplan points and a $100 Statement Credit
- Earn 35,000 Aeroplan points and a $100 Statement Credit after spending $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of Cardmembership
- Plus, you can also earn 5,000 Aeroplan points for each monthly billing period in which you spend $1,000 in purchases on your Card for the first six months of Cardmembership. That could add up to 30,000 Aeroplan points
- Earn 3x the points on eligible purchases made directly with Air Canada®* and Air Canada Vacations®*
- Earn 2x the points on eligible Dining and Food Delivery purchases in Canada
- Earn 1.25x the points on everything else
- Get through the airport quicker with Air Canada Priority Check-In, Air Canada Priority Boarding and Air Canada Priority Baggage Handling
- Receive one Annual Worldwide Companion Pass when you spend $25,000 in net purchases prior to your Card anniversary date; your Pass entitles you to buy an accompanying Air Canada economy class ticket for a companion at a fixed base fare from $99 to a maximum of $599 CAD (plus taxes, fees, charges, and surcharges)
- Enjoy access to select Air Canada Maple Leaf LoungesTM* and Air Canada Cafes in North America, with a same day ticket on a departing Air Canada or Star Alliance flight
- Enjoy your eligible first checked bag free for up to 9 people travelling on the same reservation on Air Canada flights
- Roll over any unallocated Aeroplan EliteTM* Status Qualifying Miles and unused eUpgrade Credits to the following year to enjoy during your travels
- American Express® Experiences opens doors for you to access a number of special events, including special dining experiences, VIP parties, advance film screenings and more
- Get more from your travel experience at Toronto Pearson International Airport with:
- Access to Pearson Priority Security Lane
- Complimentary valet service at the Express Park and Daily Park
- 15% discount on parking rates at the Express Park and Daily Park
- 15% discount on Car Care Services
- Get access to more than 1,200 Priority Pass airport lounges and enjoy an oasis of comfort before your flight, regardless of your airline or cabin class
- Insurance Coverage: whether you’re shopping nearby or travelling abroad, you can feel confident knowing you can be taken care of
- American Express® Aeroplan®* Reserve Card is made from precision cut and engraved 13g metal – it’s the perfect companion on your next exceptional journey
- American Express is not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details and current product information click the Apply now link. Conditions apply
Fees & Conditions
We estimate the value of the welcome offer during the first year for all the credit card offers. Are taken into consideration:
- The value of cash back or points earned
- The value of the benefits or credits earned with the Card
- The annual fee value (offered or not)
|Calculation of the offer’s value in the first year|
|Value per point||1.7 ¢|
|Welcome bonus||≈ $1,105|
Where can I use the American Express® Aeroplan®* Reserve Card in Quebec or Canada?
You can use your American Express® Aeroplan®* Reserve Card in grocery stores (Metro, Super C, Safeway, Whole Foods, etc.), in convenience stores (Circle K, 7Eleven, etc.), your favourite gas station (Esso, Shell, Petro-Canada, etc.) or any travel agency!
How many points can I earn with my purchases with the American Express® Aeroplan®* Reserve Card?
You can earn 1 point per dollar on all your purchases with the American Express® Aeroplan®* Reserve Card. And 2 points for purchases in dining and 3 points with Air Canada.