- New American Express® Aeroplan®* Reserve Cardmembers can earn up to a total of 90,000 welcome bonus Aeroplan points and a bonus Buddy Pass :
- Earn 30,000 Aeroplan points and a bonus Buddy Pass after spending $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of Cardmembership
- Plus, you can also earn 5,000 Aeroplan points for each monthly billing period in which you spend $1,000 in purchases on your Card for the first twelve months of Cardmembership. That could add up to 60,000 Aeroplan points
- With a bonus Buddy Pass, you can bring a friend anywhere Air Canada®* flies in North America. On the second ticket, you only pay the taxes and third-party charges
- New Cardmembers: Earn up to $3,000 in value within your first year. Spend applies to bonus point offers valued at up to $1,800
- New Cardmembers: Receive up to $100 CAD in statement credits every four years when a NEXUS application or renewal fee is charged to your American Express Aeroplan Reserve Card
- Earn 3X the points on eligible purchases made directly with Air Canada®* and Air Canada Vacations®*
- Earn 2x the points on eligible Dining and Food Delivery purchases in Canada
- Earn 2X the points on eligible purchases with Rocky Mountaineer®**. Plus, you could receive a Complimentary Hotel Room Category Upgrade, on the first and last night, and a Complimentary Upgrade from SilverLeaf to GoldLeaf class of service when you book directly with Rocky Mountaineer using your Aeroplan Reserve Card
- Earn 1.25X the points on everything else
- Get through the airport quicker with Air Canada Priority Check-In, Air Canada Priority Boarding and Air Canada Priority Baggage Handling
- Receive one Annual Worldwide Companion Pass when you spend $25,000 in net purchases prior to your Card anniversary date; your Pass entitles you to buy an accompanying Air Canada economy class ticket for a companion at a fixed base fare from $99 to a maximum of $599 CAD (plus taxes, fees, charges, and surcharges)
- Enjoy access to select Air Canada Maple Leaf LoungesTM* and Air Canada CaféTM in North America, with a same day ticket on a departing Air Canada or Star Alliance flight
- Enjoy your eligible first checked bag free for up to 9 people travelling on the same reservation on Air Canada flights
- Roll over any unallocated Aeroplan EliteTM* Status Qualifying Miles and unused eUpgrade Credits to the following year to enjoy during your travels
- American Express® Experiences: From music and movies, to specially curated dining and online shopping opportunities, stay connected with all that we have to offer from the comfort of your own home
- Get more from your travel experience at Toronto Pearson International Airport with:
- Access to Pearson Priority Security Lane
- Complimentary valet service at the Express Park and Daily Park
- 15% discount on parking rates at the Express Park and Daily Park
- 15% discount on Car Care Services
- Get access with your American Express® Aeroplan®* Reserve Card to more than 1,200 Priority Pass airport lounges and enjoy an oasis of comfort before your flight, regardless of your airline or cabin class
- Insurance Coverage: whether you’re shopping nearby or travelling abroad, you can feel confident knowing you can be taken care of
- American Express® Aeroplan®* Reserve Card is made from precision cut and engraved 13 g metal – it’s the perfect companion on your next exceptional journey
- American Express is not responsible for maintaining or controlling the accuracy of the information published on this website. For full details and current product information click the Apply now link. Conditions apply
Fees & Conditions
- The value of cash back or points earned
- The value of the benefits or credits earned with the Card
- The annual fee value (offered or not)
More info on our points and miles evaluation page.
|Calculation of the offer’s value in the first year|
|Value per point||2.0 ¢|
|Welcome bonus||≈ $1,800|
|Air Canada Buddy Pass||≈ $350|
|Annual fee||– $599|
Where can I use the American Express® Aeroplan®* Reserve Card in Quebec or Canada?
You can use your American Express® Aeroplan®* Reserve Card in grocery stores (Metro, Super C, Safeway, Whole Foods, etc.), in convenience stores (Circle K, 7Eleven, etc.), your favourite gas station (Esso, Shell, Petro-Canada, etc.) or any travel agency!
How many points can I earn with my purchases with the American Express® Aeroplan®* Reserve Card?
You can earn 1 point per dollar on all your purchases with the American Express® Aeroplan®* Reserve Card. And 2 points for purchases in dining and 3 points with Air Canada.