This week, I’m reviewing the latest news and new promotions from the loyalty programs: CIBC Aventura, IHG Rewards Club, TD. And I’ll tell you what you need to know about the British Airways Executive Club program.
This episode of Rewarding You was made possible by the support of HSBC Canada. HSBC is currently offering an exceptional promotion for the HSBC World Elite Mastercard until the end of January. With this offer, you could earn up to 130,000 points if you are a Quebec resident (and 100,000 points elsewhere in Canada). That’s a value of $650!
The HSBC World Elite Mastercard is a card that I use for most of my out-of-category purchases because it gives me 3 points per dollar (including at Costco) and 6 points for my travel purchases. Since it is a Mastercard, it is accepted everywhere! If you don’t have it yet, check out the offer here.
Listen to the show here:
Here are the main topics discussed during this program:
- Earn Up to 130,000 points With The HSBC World Elite Mastercard!
- Quebec City: Second night free
- TD: Sponsorship Program
- Air France: Quebec City – Paris
- New company : Lynx Air
- CIBC Aventura: 50% less points for travel
- RBC : List of online offers
- IHG Rewards Promotion
- Flight schedule changes: your rights and compensation
- 10 beautiful landscapes to discover with the points
- Frequently asked questions from the Milesopedia community
- Sandbanks Provincial Park
- Avios Miles: Tutorial for beginners
- Review: La Ville Hotel & Suites City Walk, Dubai