My guest this week : Frédéric Deluen, Moderator of the Milesopedia community and loyalty program expert. We are talking about point accumulation strategies for booking accommodations (hotels and apartment or house rentals).
Sponsor: This episode of Rewarding You was made possible by the support of HSBC Canada. HSBC has launched an exceptional new welcome offer for the HSBC World Elite Mastercard. With this offer, you could earn up to 130,000 points if you are a Quebec resident (and 100,000 points elsewhere in Canada). You can easily use HSBC World Elite Mastercard points as an account credit for travel purchases made with the Card (including your Airbnb rentals). You can also transfer them to airline programs such as British Airways Executive Club.
Listen to the show here:
Here are the main topics discussed during this program:
- Earn Up to 130,000 points With The HSBC World Elite Mastercard!
- Canada removes non-essential out-of-country travel warning for vaccinated individuals
- AIR MILES: Flight a day Giveaway
- Best Credit Cards for Snowbirds
- What can I do with 100,000 Aeroplan Points for the Holidays?
- Visit the 7 Wonders of the World
- How does Expedia Rewards work?
- How works Genius, Booking.com’s loyalty program?
- Best Price Guarantee: another way to save
- Overview of the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotels Collection
- The American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts Program
Here is a list of articles that may help you after listening to the program: