To the point Reward-You is Milesopedia.com's podcast about rewards and credit card programs in Canada.
This week, I’m back with news and new loyalty program promotions: Qatar switches to Avios, a guide to HSBC Rewards and how to book Singapore Airlines First Class with points.
Listen to the show here:
Here are the main topics discussed during this program:
- Last Days: Up to 130,000 points with the HSBC World Elite Mastercard!
- Qatar Airways switches to Avios miles (combine your miles with British Airways Executive Club)
- How to book Singapore Airlines First Class with HSBC Points?
- Orlando, Florida guide: visits and attractions to do
- Undercover Tourist: US Theme Park Tickets at reduced prices
- Morocco guide: discovering a colorful country
- How to use NBC Reward Points for travels?
- TD Aeroplan Credit Cards: 3X the Aeroplan points offer on dining, leisure and entertainment purchases!
- What are the Credit Cards with no minimum income requirement?
- How to save on home renovations with credit cards
- Updated Policy: Flight Reward Changes or Cancellations and Aeroplan Points Expiration
- Air Canada announces order for 26 Airbus A321XLR
- Review: The St. Regis Dubai, The Palm
- Register for our free Milesopedia meetups in Montreal and Quebec