This week, I look back at the Government of Canada’s announcement and look forward to 2021.
This episode of Rewarding You was made possible by the support of HSBC Canada. HSBC is currently offering an exceptional, limited-time promotion for the HSBC World Elite Mastercard.
With this offer, you could earn up to 130,000 points if you are a Quebec resident (and 100,000 points elsewhere in Canada).
The HSBC World Elite Mastercard is a card that I use for most of my out-of-category purchases because it gives me 3 points per dollar (including at Costco) and 6 points for my travel purchases. Since it is a Mastercard, it is accepted everywhere! If you don’t have it yet, check out the offer here.
Listen to the show here:
Here are the main topics discussed during this program:
- Earn Up to 130,000 points With The HSBC World Elite Mastercard!
- TD Aeroplan Promotion: 20% Points Back on Flight Rewards, Gift cards and More!
- TD Aeroplan Offer: Up to 25,000 Aeroplan Points + bonus Buddy Pass + First-Year annual fee rebate!
- New TD Credit Card Offers: Winter 2021-2022
- Best Western: 50% off in points for free nights
- Earn a Free Hotel Night Stay with this No-Fee Card!
- How to get free Wi-Fi anywhere in the world with credit cards
- Switch Health: My experience with a COVID-19 rapid antigen test at home
- What are the different types of the FIRE movement?
- Our tips: How to enjoy life while aiming for FIRE
- Marriott Bonvoy: Elite Status Extension & Award Chart Eliminated in 2022
- The American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts Program
- Overview of the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotels Collection