My guest this week: Aline Nguyen, Author of milesopedia.com and a great traveler. We talk about its history with points and tips for saving on travel.
Sponsor: This episode of Rewarding You was made possible by the support of HSBC Canada. HSBC has launched an exceptional new welcome offer for the HSBC World Elite Mastercard. With this offer, you could earn up to 130,000 points if you are a Quebec resident (and 100,000 points elsewhere in Canada). The HSBC World Elite Mastercard is the card I use the most when traveling abroad because of the lack of foreign currency conversion fees. And since it is a Mastercard, it is accepted everywhere! If you don’t have it yet, check out the offer in the description of this Podcast.
Listen to the show here:
Here are the main topics discussed during this program:
- Earn Up to 130,000 points With The HSBC World Elite Mastercard!
- AIR MILES offers with all Mastercard credit cards
- AIR MILES Bonus Boom Boost: Up to 800 Bonus Miles!
- TD Aeroplan Credit Cards: Up to 20 points per dollar and 15% off!
- Free Uber Pass with Aeroplan credit cards for up to 12 months
- Get a $75 prepaid card for two nights in a Montreal hotel!
- 10 Things to do in November 2021 in Quebec
- Review: The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort
- How to save money after the birth of a baby (and earn reward points)
- Earn 15,000 Points and the First-Year Free with the NBC World Elite Mastercard!
- Why the American Express Cobalt card is one of the best credit cards in Canada
- Tips and tools to find cheap flights!
- My tips for flying with kids
- How to save money on flights with points?
Here is a list of articles that may help you after listening to the program: