- Earn 10% cash back on all purchases for the first 3 months (up to $2,000 in total purchases).1
- No annual fee in the first year, including on supplementary cards.1
- Get a 2.99% introductory interest rate on purchases and balance transfers for the first 6 months (20.99% on purchases/22.99% on cash advances including balance transfers after that; annual fee $120)1
- 4%on eligible recurring bill payments and grocery store purchases
- 2% on eligible gas station and daily transit purchases
- 1% cash back on all other eligible everyday purchases
- Complimentary Concierge Services 24/7
- Visa Infinite Music Series
- Wine Country Wonders
- Luxury Hotel Privileges
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance & New Mobile Device Insurance coverage
- Rates, fees and other information are effective as of Mar 1, 2021. Subject to change.
Fees & Conditions
Per dollar of purchases
1 Offer Description and Conditions: The 10% Cash Back and First Year Annual Fee Waiver (the “Offer”) applies only to new Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite credit card accounts (“Accounts”) that are opened, and any supplementary Account cards issued, byAugust 31, 2022, subject to the conditions set forth below. We will waive the initial annual fee for the primary card and each additional supplementary card on the Account for the first year only. All other terms and conditions of the Program Terms continue to apply during the Offer period. Offer may be changed, cancelled or extended at any time without notice and cannot be combined with any other offers.
10% Cash Back Offer Description and Conditions: You will earn 10% cash back on the first $2,000 in eligible purchases you spend on your new Account within the first 3 months of the Account open date (the “Promotional Period”). Eligible purchases include purchases (less any refunds, returns or other similar credits) but do not include payments, cash advances (including balance transfers,Scotia® Credit Card Cheques or cash-like transactions), interest, fees or other charges. After the Promotional Period, you will earn regular cash back on eligible purchases at the regular cash back rate (the “Cash Back Program Rate”) described in the Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite Cash Back Program Terms and Conditions (the “Program Terms”). The 10% cash back rate for any category is made up of the sum of: (i) the regular Cash Back Program Rate (variable by categories as set out under the Program Terms); and (ii) a “Cash Back Bonus Rate”.
Cash back earned under this Offer will be credited to your Account in 2 instalments so long as your Account is open and in good standing at time of payout of each:
- 1. Bonus Cash Back: The amount earned under the Cash Back Bonus Rate will be credited to your Account within 7 months from the Account open date; and
- 2. Regular Cash Back: The amount earned under your regular Cash Back Program Rate will be credited to your Account according to the regular cash back payment schedule as set out under the Program Terms.
The Account is considered in good standing if it is not past due or over limit and the Cardholder(s) is not in breach of the Revolving Credit Agreement that applies to the Account.
EXAMPLE: If the Regular Cash Back Program Rate for the Groceries and Recurring Payments category is 4% then the Cash Back Bonus Rate will be 6% for that category so that you will earn a total of 10% on the amount of all eligible everyday purchases in that category during the Promotional Period. If you make $2,000 in eligible everyday purchases in the Groceries and Recurring Payments category, your cash back earnings will be credited to your Account as follows:
(1) the Cash Back Bonus earnings of $120 (6% x $2,000) (which will not be tracked on your monthly statements), will be credited to your Account within 7 months from the Account open date, and (2) the Regular Cash Back earnings of $80 (4% x $2,000) (which will be tracked on your monthly statements), will be credited to your Account as per the regular cash back payment schedule (i.e., November).
Annual Fee Waiver Offer Description and Conditions: We will waive the initial annual fee for the primary card and each additional supplementary card on the Account for the first year only.
Eligibility and Exclusions : Individuals who are currently or were previously primary or secondary cardholders of a Scotiabank retail credit card in the past 2 years, including those that switch from an existing Scotiabank retail credit card, as well as employees of Scotiabank, are not eligible for the Offer. Subject to the above exclusions, Scotiabank small business credit cardholders are eligible for the Offer.
Rates and Fees: The current annual fee is $120 for the primary card and $50 for each additional supplementary card. The current preferred annual interest rates for the Account are: 20.99% on purchases and 22.99% on cash advances (including balance transfers, Scotia® Credit Card Cheques and cash-like transactions). All rates, fees, features and benefits are subject to change.