Get a first-year annual fee rebate for you and up to three Authorized Users† and 10% cash back for the first 4 statements on net purchases of up to $2,500.† After that, get 4% cash back on eligible gas and grocery purchases.†
- Save on gas with CIBC and Journie Rewards Link your CIBC Dividend card Visa Infinite to Journie Rewards and use it to automatically save up to 10 cents per litre† at participating Pioneer, Fas Gas, Ultramar and Chevron gas stations†.
- 4% cash back on eligible gas and grocery purchases†
- 2% cash back on eligible transportation, dining purchases and recurring payments†
- 1% cash back on all other purchases†
- Get cash back on demand – redeem your cash back at any time when you have a minimum of $25 through CIBC Online and Mobile Banking®†
- Ongoing Purchase APR: 20.99%†
- Cash Advance APR: 22.99% (21.99% QC only)
Fees & Conditions
Reward points value
We have established a valuation of the reward point in cents for each loyalty program. More information on the points valuation page.
For all credit cards offers, we estimate the value of the welcome offer (bonus, annual fee rebate) in the first year, plus the value of the rewards earned based on your purchases entered in the calculator for the six categories:
- Other purchases
First-Year Net Value = Welcome Bonus Value + Benefits (Annual Credit, VIP lounges, etc.) + Earned Rewards – First-Year Annual Fee
Value of subsequent years
For the value of subsequent years, we consider the earned rewards based on your purchases indicated in the calculator and any benefits offered.
Subsequent years’ net value = Earned Rewards + Benefits (Annual Credit, VIP lounges, etc.) – Annual fee
For credit cards with complimentary airport lounge access, this benefit is calculated as follows:
- 1 access = $40
- Unlimited access = $400 (the value of 10 annual visits)