Get Up To 60,000 Aviosˆ with the RBC® British Airways Visa Infinite Apply by February 28, 2022.
Receive up to 60,000 Aviosˆ, here’s how:
- Step 1: Receive 15,000 Avios as welcome bonus upon approval
- Step 2: 35,000 bonus Avios when you spend $6,000 CAD in the first 3 months
- Step 3: Another 10,000 bonus Avios after your first yearˆ
- Collect 1 Avios for every $1 CAD spent on qualifying net purchases*
- Collect double Avios when you shop with British Airways and BA Holidays*
- Earn a Companion Award eVoucher when you spend $30,000 CAD annually˜
- 10% off British Airways flights when you book and pay with your card∞
- Redeem for flights and more – you can spend your Avios on all of the travel things you love, including cabin upgrades with British Airways or reward flights with British Airways and any of the oneworld partner airlines to almost 1,000 destinations worldwide**
- Comprehensive Insurances including 31–day out of country/province emergency medical insurance1, flight delay insurance2, hotel burglary3 and rental car4 insurance. Even eligible purchases you make with the card are protected3.
- Luxury Visa Infinite benefits5 such as first in line service for exclusive events and hotel and dining exclusives via www.visainfinite.ca
- Complimentary 24/7 Concierge Service5
- Link your RBC card with a Petro-Points membership to instantly save 3₵ per litre on fuel at Petro-Canada stations and earn 20% more Petro-Points and 20% more RBC rewards points
- Link your RBC card with a Rexall Be Well account and get 50 Be Well points for every $1 spent on eligible products at Rexall. Redeem Be Well points faster for savings in store on eligible purchases where 25,000 Be Well points = $10
- Get $0 delivery fees for 12 months from DoorDash – Add your eligible RBC credit card to your DoorDash account to:
- Get a 12-month complimentary DashPass subscription± – a value of almost $120
- Enjoy unlimited deliveries with $0 delivery fees on orders of $12 or more when you pay with your eligible RBC credit card
Fees & Conditions
Reward points value
We have established a valuation of the reward point in cents for each loyalty program. More information on the points valuation page.
For all credit cards offers, we estimate the value of the welcome offer (bonus, annual fee rebate) in the first year, plus the value of the rewards earned based on your purchases entered in the calculator for the six categories:
- Other purchases
First-Year Net Value = Welcome Bonus Value + Benefits (Annual Credit, VIP lounges, etc.) + Earned Rewards – First-Year Annual Fee
Value of subsequent years
For the value of subsequent years, we consider the earned rewards based on your purchases indicated in the calculator and any benefits offered.
Subsequent years’ net value = Earned Rewards + Benefits (Annual Credit, VIP lounges, etc.) – Annual fee
For credit cards with complimentary airport lounge access, this benefit is calculated as follows:
- 1 access = $40
- Unlimited access = $400 (the value of 10 annual visits)
Refer to RBC page for up to date offer terms and conditions
ˆ Must apply by February 28, 2022. To receive the 15,000 Avios welcome bonus, your application form must be approved by Royal Bank of Canada. Please allow up to 10 weeks after receipt of your card for the 15,000 Avios to be posted to your British Airways Executive Club account. If you are not currently a member of the Executive Club, you will be enrolled automatically once you are approved for the RBC British Airways Visa Infinite card. Please note that the address your Executive Club account membership is registered under must match the one for your RBC British Airways Visa Infinite account at all times for the Avios to be posted to your Executive Club account. The 35,000 Avios bonus will be awarded to you if a total of $6,000 CAD or more in qualifying purchases and pre-authorized bill payment transactions is posted to your RBC British Airways Visa Infinite account within the first 3 full monthly statement periods (approximately 3 months from the date your account is opened), provided your credit card account is in good standing at the time you reach $6,000 CAD in qualifying transactions. Qualifying transactions exclude cash advances (balance transfers, cash-like transactions and bill payments that are not pre-authorized charges that you set up with a merchant), interest charges and fees. Please allow up to 15 weeks after meeting this eligibility requirement for the additional 35,000 bonus Avios points to be posted to your Executive Club account. An additional 10,000 bonus Avios will be credited to your Executive Club account within 12-15 weeks after the one year anniversary of your account opening provided your credit card account remains active and in good standing. This welcome bonus is not available to existing or former RBC British Airways Visa Infinite primary cardholders applying for or transferring to an RBC British Airways Visa Infinite credit card. This offer may be revoked at any time if we suspect you may be manipulating or abusing it, or engaging in any suspicious or fraudulent activity, as determined by Royal Bank of Canada in its sole discretion. This offer may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer. Royal Bank of Canada and British Airways reserve the right to modify, cancel or withdraw this offer at any time. British Airways, not Royal Bank of Canada, is responsible for this offer and the British Airways Executive Club Programme. For all Executive Club Terms and Conditions, please visit ba.com/theclub.
* Earn 2 Avios per $1 CAD spent on British Airways and British Airways Holidays and 1 Avios per $1 CAD spent on all other qualifying net purchases when you use your RBC British Airways Visa Infinite card. Avios are earned on qualifying net purchases only; they are not earned on cash advances (including balance transfers, cash-like transactions and bill payments that are not pre-authorized charges that you set up with a merchant), interest charges or fees, and credits for returns and adjustments will reduce or cancel the Avios earned by the amounts originally charged. Where applicable, Avios are awarded based on the Canadian dollar equivalent of foreign currency purchase transactions. Avios is not refundable, transferable, and has no cash value. Please allow up to 8 weeks after transactions are processed to your credit card account for the Avios to be posted to your British Airways Executive Club account.
˜ Eligible Members who spend a minimum of $30,000 CAD in qualifying purchases on their Card in a calendar year (“calendar year” refers to the time period starting from 1 January through to 31 December) will receive a maximum of one Companion Award eVoucher for that calendar year they will be able to apply towards the purchase of a flight for a companion travelling with the Eligible Member, on the same Reward flight (“Companion Ticket”). Please note that qualifying purchases exclude cash advances (including balance transfers, cash-like transactions and bill payments that are not pre-authorized charges that you set up with a merchant), interest charges or fees, and credits for returns and adjustments will reduce or cancel the spend amount by the amounts originally charged. Please allow six (6) to eight (8) weeks for the Companion Award eVoucher to post to the British Airways Executive Club account after meeting the spending requirement. The Companion Award eVoucher entitles the Eligible Member to purchase a Companion Ticket at the time of booking a Reward flight, without having to pay for the price of the companion’s flight. Reservations and bookings for both the Reward flight of the Eligible Member and the Companion Ticket of the companion must be made at the same time, for the same flight, same date, in the same class, same cabin and on the same passenger name record (PNR) for travel on the same itinerary. Eligible Members will be responsible for paying, without limitation, the taxes, fees and carrier charges, related to the Companion Ticket. At time of publication, all Reward Flights and Companion Tickets are subject to taxes, fees, & carrier charges of approximately $660 CAD per person based on travel from Toronto to London in economy class and approximately $1,100 CAD per person based on business class travel. To make a booking, (including the Companion Ticket) Eligible Members must visit ba.com and log in using their membership number and PIN/Password. It is not possible to book a Reward flight or a Companion Ticket by contacting a travel agent, or at the airport. The Companion Award eVoucher may be used for flights operated by British Airways only. Travel on franchise, codeshare or alliance airlines is not permitted. Return flights must be booked at the same time the outward journey is booked. All travel must originate in and return to Canada. A Companion Award eVoucher can only be used if and when the Eligible Member is booking a Reward flight using Avios points (i.e. cannot be booked using a combination of Avios points and cash or a charge to the Card) and cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion, mileage or frequent flyer programme. Full details of fare rules can be found on ba.com. All Reward flights and Companion Tickets are subject to availability and there is no guarantee the Eligible Member will be able to book a flight for a companion to the Eligible Member’s choice of flight and destination. The Companion Award eVoucher is only valid if it has been acquired in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. A Companion Award eVoucher is valid for twenty-four (24) months from the date it is issued and must be exchanged for a Companion Ticket with travel commencing from Canada before the expiry date on the eVoucher. Eligible Members must still have a Card in good standing at the time of travel. British Airways and/or Royal Bank of Canada reserve(s) the right to refuse to issue or to honor any Companion Ticket in the event that the Eligible Member is in breach of either these RBC British Airways Visa Infinite Companion Award eVoucher Terms and Conditions, their RBC Royal Bank Credit Card Agreement or Executive Club Terms and Conditions. The Companion Award eVoucher is not extendable, refundable, transferable, and has no cash or mileage value. At no time may the Companion Award eVoucher be purchased, sold, or bartered but if it is, any such eVoucher will become void. Companion Award eVouchers are applicable to new and future bookings only; they cannot be used to amend or pay for existing bookings. The Companion Ticket is subject to the Executive Club Terms and Conditions relating to Companion Award eVouchers. If the Eligible Member cancels the Companion Ticket booking more than twenty-four (24) hours prior to the scheduled departure of the outbound flight from Canada, British Airways will redeposit the Companion Award eVoucher which will only be valid for the remainder of its twenty-four (24) month expiry period based on original date of issue. Reward flight bookings and Companion Tickets cancelled within twenty-four (24) hours of departure will result in the Companion Ticket eVoucher and mileage being cancelled without any possibility of being reissued or credited to the Eligible Member. Please visit the full British Airways Executive Club Terms and Conditions found online at ba.com/theclub.
∞ 10% off British Airways flights when you book on www.ba.com/RBC10 and pay with your RBC BA Visa Infinite card. In order to take part in the 10% promotion, RBC British Airways Visa Infinite cardholders must log in at www.ba.com/RBC10 using their Executive Club username and PIN and make a roundtrip booking now through 31 December, 2021 and enter the promotion code CARDOFFERC in the marked box on the Price Quote page of the booking process. A 10% discount is valid on the total roundtrip price, including taxes, fees and carrier charges on mainline flights operated by British Airways purchased now through 31 December, 2022 only. Outbound travel must commence by 15 December, 2023. A 10% discount will appear during the final payment page. Fares not purchased a www.ba.com/RBC10 do not qualify for discount. Discount is not valid for flights on code share or franchise carriers. All rules of roundtrip fare purchased apply, including advance purchase, minimum stay, weekend-add-ons, and cancellation/refund rules. Offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. Valid for new bookings only made by Canadian residents paying in CAD using a valid British Airways Visa card issued by Royal Bank of Canada for travel commencing from Canada to London and beyond. Discount is taken off the total roundtrip price of every ticket including taxes and fees on the same booking. 10% discount applies for up to eight passengers booked on the same British Airways booking for the same flights. Cardholder must travel to qualify for the 10% discount. Refunds from previously purchased fare types not permitted. The 10% discount not combinable with any other offer and is taken off valid, published fares only and is subject to availability. Offer is subject to British Airways fare rules and conditions of contract available on www.ba.com and may be limited or withdrawn at any time without advance notice. Other significant restrictions may apply. Newly enrolled Executive Club members, please allow 24 hours to use the promotion code. British Airways, not Royal Bank of Canada, is responsible for the terms and conditions of this offer and the British Airways Executive Club program.
** Terms and conditions apply, visit www.ba.com for details.
1 Under 65 years of age, 31 days of coverage. For age 65 and over, 7 days of coverage. Coverage underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada.
2 Coverage underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada. Please refer to the insurance certificate for complete details.
3 Coverage underwritten by Aviva General Insurance Company in the province of Quebec and by RBC Insurance Company of Canada in the rest of Canada.
4 Coverage underwritten by Aviva General Insurance Company.
5 Offered by Visa Infinite. Offers are subject to availability and other restrictions may apply.