How to transfer Marriott Bonvoy points to another account?
Marriott Bonvoy is Canada’s best-known loyalty program for free hotel nights.
Over the course of a year, if you are a couple, or friends travelling together, you might want to marge Marriott Bonvoy points into the same account for many reasons:
- Merge Marriott Bonvoy points earned with Marriott Bonvoy credit cards
- Merge Marriott Bonvoy points earned with the transfer of Membership Rewards Points to Marriott Bonvoy
- Take advantage of the option: Stay for 5, pay for 4 when redeeming Marriott Bonvoy points.
- Benefit from the higher Elite status of the other Marriott Bonvoy member
Rules to know
There are a few rules to know about transferring Marriott Bonvoy points to another account:
- There is no charge to transfer Marriott Bonvoy points from one account to another.
- Each account must have been open for at least 30 days (with account activity such as earnings or point redemptions) or 90 days without activity.
- You can transfer up to 100,000 Marriott Bonvoy points per calendar year.
- A member can receive up to 500,000 Marriott Bonvoy points per calendar year.
- You must transfer a minimum of 1,000 points
Transferring Marriott Bonvoy points to another account
To transfer your Marriott Bonvoy points from one account to another, you have two options:
- Do it online, directly on the Marriott Bonvoy website
- Or call Marriott Bonvoy Customer Service at +1-800-627-7468
In both cases, you will be asked:
- Your Marriott Bonvoy membership number
- Your contact information (questions may be asked about your recent account activity)
- The Marriott Bonvoy member number to which you wish to transfer your points
And that’s it! The points transfer between Marriott Bonvoy accounts is made immediately.