- For every eligible purchase you make, you earn Cash Back Dollars credit for a percentage of that purchase.
- Earn 1% in Cash Back Dollars on eligible grocery Purchases and gas Purchases† and on regularly recurring bill payments† set up on your Account.
- Earn 0.5% in Cash Back Dollars on all other Purchases made with your Card†.
- Save with Avis Rent A Car and Budget Rent A Car. Use your Canadian TD Credit Card to save a minimum of 10% off the lowest available base rates† in Canada and the U.S., and a minimum of 5% off the lowest available base rates† internationally, on qualifying car rentals at participating Avis and Budget locations.
- Option to purchase TD Auto Club Membership† and be covered 24 hours a day for emergency roadside assistance services in case something goes wrong when you are out on the road.
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection†– You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, which includes coverage for most eligible new items you’ve purchased with your Card, should they be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase.
Fees & Conditions
Reward points value
We have established a valuation of the reward point in cents for each loyalty program. More information on the points valuation page.
For all credit cards offers, we estimate the value of the welcome offer (bonus, annual fee rebate) in the first year, plus the value of the rewards earned based on your purchases entered in the calculator for the six categories:
- Other purchases
First-Year Net Value = Welcome Bonus Value + Benefits (Annual Credit, VIP lounges, etc.) + Earned Rewards – First-Year Annual Fee
Value of subsequent years
For the value of subsequent years, we consider the earned rewards based on your purchases indicated in the calculator and any benefits offered.
Subsequent years’ net value = Earned Rewards + Benefits (Annual Credit, VIP lounges, etc.) – Annual fee
For credit cards with complimentary airport lounge access, this benefit is calculated as follows:
- 1 access = $35
- Unlimited access = $350 (the value of 10 annual visits)