- Earn up to 2 points per dollar spent
- Benefit from a complete travel insurance
- Out-of-Province Hospital Medical Insurance, Trip Interruption Insurance, Trip Cancellation Insurance, Flight Delay Insurance, Baggage Delay Insurance, Stolen or Lost Baggage Insurance
- Medical, general and legal assistance
- Purchase insurance against theft or damage
- Extended warranty
Fees & Conditions
Per dollar of purchases
Don’t have the minimum income requirement for The National Bank’s World Elite Mastercard® ? Then the National Bank World Mastercard may be a good option for you. It requires a minimum personal income of $60,000 (or $100,000 household income).
You can earn up to 2 points per dollar on your purchases. And since it’s a National Bank Mastercard credit card, you can use it at Costco.
Besides, you can enjoy access to the LoungeKey airport lounges as well as free Wi-Fi with Boingo.
And you’ll enjoy up to 60 days’ coverage with its travel, trip cancellation/interruption, baggage loss and car rental insurance.