- This offer is only available to residents of Quebec. For residents of other provinces/territories please click here
- Accelerate cash back on common purchases!
- Get 5% Cash Back†† on eligible gas and grocery purchases for the first 6 months (until the total gas and grocery purchases in the applicable month reaches $500)
- Get 2% Cash Back‡ on eligible gas and grocery purchases thereafter (until the total gas and grocery purchases in the applicable month reaches $500)
- Get 1% Cash Back‡ for all other eligible purchases
- $39 annual fee
- Standard Annual Interest Rates of 20.99% on purchases, 20.99% on balance transfers✪ and access cheques, and 20.99% on cash advances
- Your personal annual income must be greater than $60,000, or your household annual income must be $100,000 or greater††††
Fees & Conditions
We estimate the value of the welcome offer during the first year for all the credit card offers. Are taken into consideration:
- The value of cash back or points earned
- The value of the benefits or credits earned with the Card
- The annual fee value (offered or not)
|Calculation of the offer value
in the first year
|Value per point||1.0 ¢|
|Welcome bonus||about $150|
‡ These are highlights of the credit card rewards program (the “Program”) associated with this credit card account. MBNA Dollars will be awarded on eligible transactions charged to your account. There is a monthly spend cap of $500 on the earn rate for eligible gas and grocery purchases. Once the monthly spend cap has been reached, eligible gas and groceries purchases will only earn the Base Earn Rate. Complete terms and conditions describing Program eligibility, accrual, earn limits, and redemption of MBNA Dollars, and other important conditions, limitations and restrictions will be sent after your account is opened. Please read the terms and conditions carefully upon receipt.
†† To qualify for this offer, an applicant must be approved for the specific credit card account described in the offer. For the first six (6) months after the account is opened (the “Bonus Period“), eligible gas and grocery purchases will earn 5% in MBNA Dollars until the total gas and grocery purchases in the applicable month reaches $500 (the “Gas and Groceries Monthly Spend Cap”). Once the Gas and Groceries Monthly Spend Cap has been reached, eligible gas and groceries purchases will only earn the Base Earn Rate. Please allow 8–10 weeks from the transaction date for bonus MBNA Dollars to be posted to your MBNA Dollars account. Limit one-time bonus MBNA Dollars offer per new account. This promotion is offered by MBNA and may be amended or cancelled at any time without notice. †††† To be eligible for a World Account, your personal annual income must be greater than $60,000, or your household annual income must be $100,000 or greater. Additional account qualification criteria apply as set out in this application.
✪ Balance transfers will be fulfilled in the order listed and are treated as balance transfers in accordance with your Account Agreement. The total value of balance transfers cannot exceed your authorized credit limit. If the value is greater, MBNA may send a partial payment to the named creditor/designated account. THERE IS NO FEE FOR THIS TRANSACTION. A balance transfer may not be used to pay off or down your account balance or any other balances with us (including our affiliates, which would include any member of the TD Bank Group).
Sponsored advertising. MBNA is a division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) and TD is not responsible for the contents of this site including any editorials or reviews that may appear on this site. For complete information on this MBNA credit card, please click on the “Apply Now” button.