- Welcome Offer: Get up to 70,000 BMO Rewards points in the first year.
- Plus, we’ll waive the $149 annual fee for the first year!
- Earn 4 BMO Rewards points for every $1 you spend on gas, office supplies and cell phone/internet bill payments*
- Earn 1.5 BMO Rewards points for every $1 you spend*
- Enjoy VIP Airport Lounge Access at more than 400+ airports worldwide. You’ll get two complimentary lounge visits each year.
- Become A Cardholder & Get Access To Virtual On-Demand Healthcare With Maple*
- You can now use your BMO Mastercard at Costco stores across Canada
- Get up to 22 additional cards so employees can easily make purchases on behalf of your business and help you earn points faster* (employee cards have an annual fee of $50)
- Our Liability Waiver Program protects your business against employee card abuse*
- 25 payment grace days*
Fees & Conditions
Per dollar of purchases
The BMO World Elite Business Mastercard is one of the best small business travel credit cards in Canada. You can earn up to 70,000 points as a welcome bonus:
- 50,000 points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months
- 20,000 points after you spend $35,000 in the first twelve months
Plus, there is no annual fee for the first year! And you’ll get two complimentary airport lounge visits each year.
With BMO World Elite Business Mastercard, you earn 4 points for every dollar you spend on:
- office supplies
- cell phone/internet payments
And 1.5 points for every dollar spent, including at Costco.
You can use your points for travel purchases on the BMO Rewards website (flights, hotels, car rentals, all-inclusive). Finally, you can combine the points you earn with the other two BMO Rewards cards to save even more on your travel.
With the BMO World Elite Business Mastercard, you get premium insurance:
- Collision Damage Waiver
- Car Rental Personal Effects & Business Property
- Car Rental Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Baggage & Personal Effects
- Baggage insurance in case of delay
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Trip Interruption/Trip Delay
- Departure flight delay insurance
- Common Carrier Insurance
And for your purchases :
- Extended Warranty
- Purchase Protection
*Terms and conditions apply
BMO is not responsible for maintaining the content on this site. Please click on the Apply now link for the most up to date information