This metal credit card is the Best Aeroplan Business Credit Card in Canada.
For a limited time, you can get, as a welcome bonus:
- up to 65,000 Aeroplan points (an estimated $1,100 value)
- a $100 statement credit
With this Card you can earn:
- 3 points per dollar on purchases made with Air Canada and Air Canada Vacations
- 2 points per dollar on hotel and car rental purchases
- 1 point per dollar on all other purchases.
Also, as a Cardmember, you get many benefits such as:
- Unlimited access to Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges in North America
- The first checked bag free for you and up to 8 companions
- An Annual Worldwide Companion Pass
- Exclusive benefits with Air Canada (Priority check-in, Priority Boarding and Priority Standby List)
- The ability to earn 1,000 Status Qualifying Miles and 1 Statuts Qualifying Segment for every $5,000 in purchases charged to your Card.
Finally, you are covered with reliable insurance for your travels and purchases.
- New American Express® Aeroplan®* Business Reserve Cardmembers can earn up to 65,000 Welcome Bonus Aeroplan points and a $100 Statement Credit
- Earn 35,000 Aeroplan points and $100 Statement Credit after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first three months of Cardmembership
- Plus, you can also earn 5,000 Aeroplan points for each monthly billing period in which you spend $2,000 in purchases on your Card for the first six months of Cardmembership. That could add up to 30,000 Aeroplan points
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases made directly with Air Canada and Air Canada Vacations, 2 points for every $1 spent on eligible hotels and car rentals, and 1 point for every $1 spent on everything else
- Your American Express Aeroplan Business Reserve Card gives you access to more than 1,200 Priority Pass airport lounges around the globe. That means an oasis of comfort before your flight—regardless of your choice of airline or cabin class
- Enjoy access to select Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges™* and Air Canada Cafes™ in North America, with a same day ticket on a departing Air Canada or Star Alliance flight
- You and up to eight companions will enjoy Priority Check-In, Priority Boarding, and Priority Baggage Handling when you fly with Air Canada.
- You and up to eight companions travelling on the same reservation will all enjoy your first checked bag free (up to 23kg/50lb) when your travel originates on an Air Canada flight
- Receive one Annual Worldwide Companion Pass when you spend $25,000 in net purchases prior to your Card anniversary date; your Pass entitles you to buy an accompanying Air Canada economy class ticket for a companion at a fixed base fare from $99 to a maximum of $599 CAD (plus taxes, fees, charges, and surcharges)
- Pay with your American Express Aeroplan Business Reserve Card and present your Aeroplan Membership Card at over 170 Aeroplan partner brands and 120 online retailers via the Aeroplan eStore to earn points twice
- If you’re departing from Toronto Pearson International Airport, enjoy the benefits of being an American Express Aeroplan Business Reserve Cardmember. Get more from your travel experience with access to Pearson Priority Security Lane, complimentary valet service, 15% discount on parking rates, and 15% discount on Car Care Services
- Roll over any unallocated Aeroplan Elite™ Status Qualifying Miles and unused eUpgrade Credits to the following year to enjoy during your travels
- Enjoy priority access to the standby list and eUpgrades. Get prioritized on the standby waitlist for an Air Canada flight and higher priority when you request an eUpgrade
- Earn 1,000 Status Qualifying Miles and 1 Status Qualifying Segment for every $5,000 in eligible net purchases charged to your Card
- Book flight reward tickets for even fewer points with Air Canada. In addition to flights, you can also redeem for hotel stays, car rentals, vacation packages, merchandise and more
- Make the most of a suite of business management tools that give you more control over your business anytime and anywhere
- Leverage your cash flow with the option of carrying a balance or paying in full each month
- American Express® Aeroplan®* Business Reserve Card is made from precision cut and engraved 13g metal – it’s the perfect companion on your next exceptional journey
- American Express is not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details and current product information click the Apply now link. Conditions apply
Fees & Conditions
We estimate the value of the welcome offer during the first year for all the credit card offers. Are taken into consideration:
- The value of cash back or points earned
- The value of the benefits or credits earned with the Card
- The annual fee value (offered or not)
|Calculation of the offer’s value in the first year|
|Value per point||1.7 ¢|
|Welcome bonus||≈ $1,105|
Where can I use the American Express® Aeroplan®* Business Reserve Card in Quebec or Canada?
You can use your American Express® Aeroplan®* Business Reserve Card in grocery stores (Metro, Super C, Safeway, Whole Foods, etc.), in convenience stores (Circle K, 7Eleven, etc.), your favourite gas station (Esso, Shell, Petro-Canada, etc.) or any travel agency!
How many points can I earn with my purchases with the American Express® Aeroplan®* Business Reserve Card?
You can earn 1 point per dollar on all your purchases with the American Express® Aeroplan®* Business Reserve Card. And 2 points for your hotel and car rental expenses, and 3 points with Air Canada.