Choice Privileges: Earn 8,000 points after 2 stays
As part of this new promotion, Choice Privileges is offering up to 8,000 points after 2 stays between June 10 and September 7, 2020. 8,000 points are enough to get a free night at more than 1,000 Choice hotels!
All the details to know:
- You must maintain an address in the U.S. (includes U.S. territories) or Canada to be eligible.
- Registration is required
- Registered members will be awarded a minimum of 5,000 to a maximum of 8,000 bonus points after the second qualifying stay.
- Make sure to book your stays on ChoiceHotels.com, our mobile app or by phone at 800.4.CHOICE.
- It has to be two separate stays in participating hotels
- Allow 72 hours from check-out for points to post.
- Stays at vacation rental property locations and Choice Hotels® properties in the following countries are excluded from this promotion: Japan, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia. You must maintain an address in the U.S. (includes U.S. territories) or Canada to be eligible.
- You can get the bonus several times
Less spending = more points!
With Choice Privileges, you can earn 10 points per dollar spent.
So if each of your hotel nights costs $125, you will earn 2,500 points. As part of this promotion, Choice Privileges will add 5,500 bonus points so you’d earn 8,000 points in total.
On the other hand, if each of your hotel nights costs $70, you will earn 1,400 points. As part of this promotion, Choice Privileges will add 6,600 bonus points so you’d earn 8,000 points in total!
This means that the less you spend, the more points you will get!
As part of this Choice Privileges promotion, you can earn between 5,000 and 8,000 points after two stays, enough for a free night in many hotels.
Choose to stay in inexpensive hotels to maximize this promotion! Indeed, with this type of promotion, the less you spend, the more bonus points you will get!