This post is also available in: FR
YUL Montreal-Trudeau International Airport – which will soon be welcoming more than 20 million passengers per year – has just changed its logo and colors. Find out more about it!
A new visual identity for YUL
As of today, Montréal-Trudeau becomes YUL Montréal-Trudeau International Airport, a destination brand powered by ADM Aéroports de Montréal!
We change colors to proudly affirm our “
“This is our very own charm, unique in the world.
Here is the new logo unveiled by YUL Montreal-Trudeau International Airport:
This logo is reminiscent of Tourisme Montréal’s logo, in its “Montréal” version with the emphasis… on the emphasis!
3 brands: YUL / YMX / ADM
Aéroports de Montréal is taking advantage of this opportunity to set in stone 3 trademarks with the same visual identity:
- YUL Montreal-Trudeau International Airport
- The destination brand that defines thepassenger experience
- “YUL”, the IATA code for Montréal-Trudeau, is now the symbol of a welcoming, friendly and entertaining airport experience, just like Montrealers
- YMX Aérocité internationale de Mirabel
- The destination brand that defines thebusiness experience
- “YMX”, Mirabel’s IATA code, and the new “Aerocity” designation are becoming synonymous with a stimulating business location that fosters exchanges and collaboration between resident companies in the aeronautical sector. More than 5,000 aeronautics experts work there.
- ADM Aéroports de Montréal
- The endorser brand that powers both destination brands
- Maintains its vocation as an airport manager and ensures, in a context of sustainable development, the development of the group’s expertise, as well as its operational and financial health.
Credit – Cover photo: Hussein Abdallah
This post is also available in: FRCome to discuss that topic in our Facebook Group!