Terms of the offer
- This offer is only available to residents of Quebec. For residents of other provinces/territories please click here
- Apply for the rewards card that fits your lifestyle.
- 2 points‡ for every $1 in eligible purchases
- Get 5,000 bonus points when you enroll in e-statements within 90 days of account opening and 15,000 more points when you make your first eligible Purchase within 90 days of account opening.
- Redeem points‡ for travel, brand-name merchandise, gift cards from participating retailers, cash back, and charitable donations
- $120 annual fee
- Standard Annual Interest Rates of 20.99% on purchases, 20.99% on balance transfers✪ and access cheques, and 20.99% on cash advances
- A suite of comprehensive insurance**
- Your personal annual income must be greater than $80,000, or your household annual income must be $150,000 or greater†††† Take advantage of a card that rewards you.
Offer Value according to milesopedia
For all the credit card offers, we estimate the first year Offer Value according to:
- Value of the Cashback or Points earned with the Offer
- Value of the Benefits or travel credits earned with the Offer
- Annual fee offer (first-year rebate or not)
|Offer Value calculation
for the first-year
|Point Value||1.0 ¢|
|Welcome Offer Value||up to $200|
|Points earned with minimum purchases to get the Welcome Offer
(2 points per dollar)
|Estimated Value||up to $80|
‡ These are highlights of the credit card rewards program (the “Program”) associated with this credit card account. Points will be awarded on eligible transactions charged to your account as set out in the Program terms and conditions. Complete terms and conditions describing Program eligibility, accrual and redemption of points, and other important conditions, limitations and restrictions will be sent after your account is opened. Please read the terms and conditions carefully upon receipt.
†† To qualify for this offer, an applicant must be approved for the specific credit card account described in the offer and: (a) in order to obtain a “First Eligible Transaction Bonus” of 5,000 bonus points, the account must be used for at least one eligible transaction within the first 90 days of account opening that is not subsequently rescinded, the subject of a charge back request or otherwise disputed, and (b) in order to obtain a “Paperless Bonus” of 5,000 bonus points, you must enroll in online banking at www.mbna.ca, and consent to Paperless Statements for the account within the first 90 days of account opening, and not subsequently rescind such enrollment throughout this period. Please allow 8–10 weeks from the transaction date and the Paperless Statement enrollment for the applicable bonus points to be posted to your points account. Limit one-time bonus point offer (no cash value) per new account for each of the First Eligible Transaction Bonus and the Paperless Bonus). This promotion is offered by MBNA and may be amended or cancelled at any time without notice.
†††† To be eligible for a World Elite Account, your personal annual income must be greater than $80,000, or your household annual income must be $150,000 or greater. Additional account qualification criteria apply as set out in this application.
**Coverage is underwritten by Allianz Global Risks US Insurance Company (Canadian Branch) and/or American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida. Certain limitations and exclusions may apply to this benefit and others described in the certificate of insurance sent soon after your Account is opened.
✪ Balance transfers will be fulfilled in the order listed and are treated as balance transfers in accordance with your Account Agreement. The total value of balance transfers cannot exceed your authorized credit limit. If the value is greater, MBNA may send a partial payment to the named creditor/designated account. THERE IS NO FEE FOR THIS TRANSACTION. A balance transfer may not be used to pay off or down your account balance or any other balances with us (including our affiliates, which would include any member of the TD Bank Group).
The Toronto-Dominion Bank is the issuer of this credit card. MBNA is a division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.
Sponsored advertising. MBNA is a division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) and TD is not responsible for the contents of this site including any editorials or reviews that may appear on this site. For complete information on this MBNA credit card, please click on the “Apply Now” button.