This account comes with unlimited business banking features and covers many other extras that can add up with other bank accounts.
- Save time and money when you bank digitally, plus get access to many included features that help you manage your business.
- Manage your cashflow easier with unlimited business banking features.
- Get more with a low monthly fee
- Unlimited electronic debit and credit transactions
- Unlimited electronic cheque deposits
- Unlimited Moneris deposits
- 10 FREE Interac e-Transfer transactions
Apply online and in less than 15 minutes you can get your business bank account number.
(1) For monthly fee – Standard fees and charges apply for services and transactions exceeding the number included in the account package.
(2) For unlimited electronic transactions – Includes electronic (digital) debit and credit transactions to the account, such as online bill payments, pre-authorized payments (PAPs) and point of sale (POS) transactions. Standard fees apply for other services, including cheques and cash deposited at RBC ATMs, Pay Employees & Vendors (PEV), Interac e-Transfer transactions and wire transfers not expressly included in the package when completed online. For full list of fees not included with the account review the RBC Digital Choice Business Account Package page.
(3) For unlimited cheque deposits – Includes cheques deposited through the RBC Mobile App, RBC ATM and ChequePro.
(4) For 10 FREE eTransfers – Only includes outgoing Interac e-Transfer transactions sent on the RBC Online Banking for business or RBC Edge platforms. Excludes all other Interac e-Transfer services such as Autodeposit, Request Money, Request Money Fulfillment and Bulk Interac e-Transfer service.
(5) For apply online in 15 min – In order to get a business bank account and account number online, the business must be a sole proprietorship or a single-owner corporation, in each case, with only one authorized signatory. The business must be registered in Canada or a business operated in Canada by a natural person who is a permanent resident of Canada. Additionally, the authorized signatory completing the online application on behalf of the business must successfully complete the personal identification portion of the application, including, without limitation, a credit bureau report to the satisfaction of Royal Bank of Canada. Multi-owner businesses or businesses that have more than one authorized signatory will be directed to the branch to get a business bank account and account number. Issuance of an account number does not guarantee that the account is operational. RBC may restrain the use of the account and require the business client to visit a branch to satisfy any outstanding requirements prior to operating the account. RBC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to require that the business client visit a branch to complete the application. A business client that successfully completes the online application will still need to visit a branch to obtain a business client card and sign additional documentation, even if a bank account number has been issued. Actual completion time may vary from person to person and may be affected by a variety of external factors, including internet navigation speed and other interruptions. RBC does not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss that any parties might suffer resulting from any deviations from time indicated.