This post is also available in: FR
1. ELIGIBILITY: The holiday contest organized in partnership with soNomad is open only to persons 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and residing in Canada, including Quebec. Excluded are employees of group members as well as members of their immediate family (father, mother, brothers, sisters, children), their legal or common-law spouse and all persons with whom they are domiciled.
2. CONTEST PERIOD: The contest begins on December 13, 2023 at 7:00 a.m. ET and ends on December 19, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET. The winner will be announced on social networks on December 20, 2023.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- No purchase necessary. To participate, follow the instructions published on social networks and/or the Milesopedia website.
- Registration. To enter, participants must access the online entry form at https://milesopedia.com/en/contest-holiday-sonomad/ or follow the instructions given on our social networks by subscribing to the respective soNomad and Milesopedia pages on Instagram or Facebook.
- Participation. Maximum of one entry per person during the entry period. Submissions that violate, as determined by Milesopedia’s sole discretion, these entry requirements or do not meet the submission deadlines will be disqualified from the contest.
- Terms and conditions. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received during the contest period based on emails received. The draw will be made by the organizer. The winner will be contacted via social networks or by e-mail within two (2) days of selection, in accordance with articles 3 and 5 of these rules. In order to be declared a winner, the contacted participant must respond to the organizer’s communication.
- Disqualification. Failure to comply with each of the above conditions will result in disqualification and the selected entrant will not be eligible to receive a prize. In this case, the organizer reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to randomly select another participant as a potential prize winner.
- Taking possession of the prize. Upon receipt of the selected entrant’s contact information, the organizer will send the winner an e-mail informing him or her of the terms and conditions for taking possession of the prize. The reservation of the prize will be confirmed within 10 days once the winner has fulfilled the requirements described herein.
5. PRIZE: One (1) winner will receive a $250 gift card from the brand of his or her choice, offered by our partner soNomad. Costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize that are not specified are the responsibility of the winner. The winner is subject to verification, including verification of age and residency.
6. PRICE CLAIM:
- Inegibility. If the winner is ineligible, does not respond within 48 hours of notification or refuses the prize, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected at random.
- Price acceptance. All prizes must be accepted as described in these rules and cannot be returned, transferred to another person or substituted for another prize, nor exchanged in whole or in part for cash.
- Price substitution. The Organizer reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, and for any reason whatsoever, to substitute a prize or a portion thereof with a prize of equivalent or greater value, including, without limitation, the cash value of the prize.
7. ADVERTISING: By entering this contest, the winner authorizes the Organizer and its advertising and promotional agencies and their respective employees and other representatives to broadcast, publish and otherwise use his/her name, photograph, image, statement relating to the contest or any prize, place of residence and/or voice for publicity purposes, without any form of compensation.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Milesopedia is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete or misdirected entries or technical failures.
9. RIGHTS of Milesopedia: If the contest cannot run as planned for any reason, Milesopedia reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel it.
10. CONFIDENTIALITY. By entering this contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and disclosure of his or her personal information by the Organizer for the purposes of running the contest or for any other purpose to which the entrant consents. Once submitted, entries become the exclusive property of the sponsor and will not be returned. Personal information will be used to verify contest eligibility and award the prize.
11. WINNER’S NAME. You can write to us to find out the name of the winner at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the draw.
This post is also available in: FR