With the resurgence of interest in travel following the pandemic, my friend Ricky Zhang of Prince of Travel invited many experts from the world of rewards programs and travel to The Travel Summit event.
I will be a speaker at this event and will be pleased to discuss with you during these two days.
Find out in this post all the details!
The Travel Summit will take place in Toronto:
- over 2 days from October 29 to 30, 2022
- at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Here are some Toronto hotels where you can stay:
I will be a speaker at this event.
Also, prestigious guests will be speakers (others will be added soon):
- Mark Nasr, Senior Vice President, Marketing, eCommerce & Products, Air Canada
- Scott O’Leary, Vice President, Loyalty & Products, Air Canada
The Travel Summit Toronto 2022 will consist of 24 sessions divided into 4 main themes. This will allow everyone to compose their event according to their needs.
- The beginner with the points
- The frequent traveler
- The traveler with a Bucket List
- The future of travel
The beginner with the points
Here are the sessions covered under the theme “The Beginner with Points”:
- Introduction to travel with points for Canadians
- Introduction to Aeroplan
- American credit cards: the land of free (travel)
- The power of transferable points
- How to achieve elite status without traveling
- Everything you need to know about airport lounge access
The frequent traveler
Here are the sessions covered under the theme “The Frequent Traveler”:
- Airline Elite status
- Hotel Elite status
- Why loyalty programs exist
- Understanding the availability of bonuses
- Optimize pay-per-use rates
- Air Canada eUpgrades
The traveler with a Bucket List
Here are the sessions covered under the theme “The Traveler with a Bucket List“:
- Exceptional Hotels
- The best airlines with First Class
- The family trip with the points
- The road to 193 countries
- The art of persuasion
- Bucket List to the economy
The future of travel
Here are the sessions discussed under the theme “The Future of Travel”:
- Post-pandemic travel logistics
- The future of aeronautics
- Travel and Content Creation
- Finding yourself through the journey
- Unlocking travel freedom through real estate
- Nomadic traveler and location independence
Get your ticket
When you get your ticket to The Travel Summit 2022 through Milesopedia, you get a $50 discount per ticket (by entering the code MILESOPEDIA).
And if you register before June 30, 2022, you will be entered into a draw for a $500 Air Canada gift card.
Your ticket to The Travel Summit 2022 includes:
- Access to the 2 days of the event
- Dinner for the 2 days
- Video recording of the sessions
- Special offers from travel brands
- More benefits to be announced soon
I look forward to meeting you in Toronto in October!