This post is also available in: FR
Air Canada CleanCare+
Air Canada CleanCare+ has been designed to be an industry-leading program committed to the health and safety in all critical phases of travel:
- On board Air Canada aircrafts
A video about this program:
Air Canada has established several measures during the check-in process, as part of Air Canada CleanCare+ program:
- Health screening questions
- Pre-flight infrared temperature checks for customers
- Disinfection of frequently touched areas
Air Canada has established several measures during the boarding process, as part of Air Canada CleanCare+ program:
- Ongoing cleaning of our gate areas
- Regular health screening questions for all customers
- Mandatory face coverings for all employees and customers
On board Air Canada aircrafts
Air Canada has established several measures on board, as part of Air Canada CleanCare+ program:
- All high-touch areas are sanitized with a hospital-grade disinfectant before every flight
- Each time an aircraft overnights it receives a thorough cleaning
- Mandatory face coverings
- Adjusted on board service
At each seat:
- Disinfection of tray tables before each boarding
- Pre-packaged water and meals
- Complimentary Customer Care kits with hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes
Air Canada has decided to take the lead with this new Air Canada CleanCare+ program to encourage passengers to travel with confidence.
COVID-19 has deeply impacted the travel industry, and these are examples of measures that await most airlines. Those new processes will undoubtedly increase their costs with slower rotations between flights to disinfect aircraft. And so the prices of flight tickets.
It will also transform the travel experience, including masks and on-board service.
And airports will also have to adapt to this new reality, as the SimpliFlying Institute recently demonstrated.
This post is also available in: FRCome to discuss that topic in our Facebook Group!