Social Media & Community Manager - 100% Remote Work
Since 2015, Milesopedia has been the reference media for better understanding and choosing rewards programs and credit cards. We’re proud to inform consumers so they can use their points to their full potential!
We also write content on travel and other financial and economic topics.
Our diverse team of experts is looking for someone with your talent, to make the difference in our future growth projects.
This permanent position is 100% remote work forever, with a 35-hour work week!
The Social Media & Community Manager is responsible for planning our social network strategies to increase our audience and generate engagement. The Social Media & Community Manager will also be the inspirational voice of Milesopedia on digital platforms.
- Plan the publication calendar in partnership with the Editor-in-chief and carry out campaigns on our social media ;
- Monitor, moderate and regularly animate the 13,000-subscriber Facebook page, the 26,000-member private Facebook group, the X (formerly Twitter), Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and Pinterest accounts, as well as the Milesopedia LinkedIn page;
- Display publications based on current events, partnerships and author-created content;
- Develop guidelines and a coherent structure for our digital platforms to increase the number of subscribers;
- Establish links with other companies and content creators to increase brand visibility;
- Draw the eye by creating attractive and inspiring publications that showcase the brand through infographics or photo montages;
- Interact with the community, reply to private messages and moderate comments on social network accounts;
- In partnership with the Digital Campaign Manager:
- Develop digital campaigns on social networks (sponsored publications, contests, etc.);
- Analyze social media data using various tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Meta Business Suite, SEMRush, etc.);
- Create a weekly report on the performance of our social networks;
- Innovate with AI tools to improve your workflow.
- In partnership with other team members, take action to increase the number of newsletter subscribers.
- Post-secondary degree in communications, marketing or other relevant experience;
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in social media management;
- Knowledge of finance, credit cards, loyalty programs or all aspects of travel is an asset;
- Your great mastery of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, X, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest ;
- Good experience with creative tools (Adobe Suite and Canva);
- Your creativity, excellent customer service and perfect command of French and English (bilingual required).
The “pluses” of working at Milesopedia :
- Salary up to $60,000
- 35-hour working week, so you can work from home or anywhere you like in the world
- 3 weeks vacation + 1 week paid vacation between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- A competent, collaborative and dynamic team
- RRSP with Milesopedia contribution
- Travel benefits
We recognize that career paths can sometimes be atypical. But if you have a connection with this position, we strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements.
At Milesopedia, we are committed to employment equity and diversity in all its forms. That’s why we encourage women, Aboriginals, members of visible or ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and people from all communities to apply. We read all submissions and will only contact successful candidates.
=> Please send your application to email@example.com
Note: When you apply for this job by e-mail, you accept that your data may be transmitted by CV or other digital documents. The data collected will be used confidentially and will be used by Milesopedia strictly to identify the candidate. The latter has access to its data, can modify it and has the right to withdraw its consent at any time. Due to the nature of our flexible work schedule and travel, this information may be consulted outside Quebec. All measures are put in place within the company to secure all confidential information received.