- This offer is only available to residents of Quebec. For residents of other provinces/territories please click here
- A new Alaska Airlines World Elite Mastercard® credit card could take you places. If approved, you could receive new benefits and start earning more Mileage Plan™ miles.
- One complimentary checked bag per passenger on the same qualifying reservation, up to a maximum of six passengers.æ
- Every year on your account anniversary buy one round trip and get a companion fare of $121 (USD) ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22)◊◊ on Alaska Airlines. There are no blackout dates.
- Earn 3 miles‡ for every $1 charged to your Alaska Airlines Mastercard credit card on tickets, vacation packages, and cargo services from Alaska Airlines.
- Earn 1 mile‡ for every $1 spent on other eligible purchases.
- Earn and redeem‡ Alaska Mileage Plan miles on global airline partners of Alaska Airlines to 900+ destinations.
- $99 annual fee
- Standard Annual Interest Rates of 19.99% on purchases, 20.99% on balance transfers✪ and access cheques, and 20.99% on cash advances
- Your personal annual income must be greater than $80,000, or your household annual income must be $150,000 or greater††††
Frais et Conditions
‡ These are highlights of the credit card rewards program (the “Program”) associated with this credit card account. Miles will be awarded on eligible transactions charged to your account as set out in the Program terms and conditions. Complete terms and conditions describing Program eligibility, accrual and redemption of Miles, and other important conditions, limitations and restrictions will be sent after your account is opened. Please read the terms and conditions carefully upon receipt. Accumulated Miles can only be redeemed in accordance with the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan program (the “Alaska Program”). The Toronto-Dominion Bank has no liability or responsibility for any aspect of the Alaska Program. Please visit www.alaskaair.com for complete Alaska Program terms and conditions.
◊◊ Companion Certificates can only be used for a coach class seat on an Alaska Airlines operated flight with the purchase of another ticket on the same Alaska Airlines flight within or between the continental United States, Alaska, Canada, Hawaii or Mexico. To obtain the Companion Certificate in the first year of the account, the credit card application must be approved and a single or combination of purchase transactions totaling at least one thousand Canadian dollars (CAD 1,000) must be made using such account within the first 90 days of account opening that are not subsequently rescinded, the subject of a charge back request or otherwise disputed. Please allow 8-10 weeks from the transaction date for the Companion Certificate to be delivered. To qualify for the Companion Certificate in the second and subsequent years of the account, the account must be open and active on the account anniversary. Reissues, fraud, lost/stolen and reopened accounts do not qualify for this offer. This promotion is offered exclusively by Alaska Airlines. The Toronto-Dominion Bank is not responsible or liable for any aspect of this promotion. For a complete explanation of this benefit, please visit www.alaskaair.com.
ӕ Complimentary Checked Bag Benefit: Primary cardholders of the Alaska Airlines World Elite Mastercard consumer credit card (“World Elite account”) who make a qualifying reservation and have an open World Elite account at the time of travel are eligible to receive a baggage allowance on qualifying reservations consisting of one (1) complimentary checked bag per passenger on the same ticket for the same Alaska Airlines flight, up to a maximum of six (6) complimentary checked bags per ticket. Qualifying reservations include flights marketed by Alaska Airlines and operated by Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air, SkyWest or PenAir (codeshare flights operated by other carriers are not eligible). Primary cardholder must be an Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan™ member. Baggage restrictions apply. See alaskaair.com/freebagfaq for complete baggage rules. Payment with the World Elite account is not required to qualify for this benefit. Offer may not be applied retroactively, and no refunds will be issued. Not applicable for passengers who already receive 1 or more free checked bags. New holders of the World Elite account, and cardholders upgrading from another Alaska Airlines credit card to a World Elite account, will be eligible for this benefit approximately 2-3 weeks after approval. This promotion is offered exclusively by Alaska Airlines. The Toronto-Dominion Bank is not responsible or liable for any aspect of this promotion. For a complete explanation of this benefit, please visit www.alaskaair.com
✪ Balance transfers will be fulfilled in the order listed and are treated as balance transfers in accordance with your Account Agreement. The total value of balance transfers cannot exceed your authorized credit limit. If the value is greater, MBNA may send a partial payment to the named creditor/designated account. THERE IS NO FEE FOR THIS TRANSACTION. A balance transfer may not be used to pay off or down your account balance or any other balances with us (including our affiliates, which would include any member of the TD Bank Group).
The Toronto-Dominion Bank is the issuer of this credit card. MBNA is a division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.
Sponsored advertising. MBNA is a division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) and TD is not responsible for the contents of this site including any editorials or reviews that may appear on this site. For complete information on this MBNA credit card, please click on the “Apply Now” button.