From September 6 to 24, 2023, Marriott Bonvoy members who book private accommodations with Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy for a stay of three consecutive nights between September 6, 2023 and January 26, 2024 will earn 20,000 bonus points. Don’t forget to register for the promotion via this link.
What’s more, this bonus can be accumulated for each reservation of 3 nights or more. There is no limit!
According to our assessment, one Marriott Bonvoy point is worth about 0.9 cents. This bonus is worth a whopping $180!
Please note: The last such promotion ran from May 15 to 19, 2023, and offered 40,000 bonus points for a minimum four-night stay.
Here are the main terms of the offer:
- You must be registered for the promotion to take effect.
- Applies only to stays paid in cash (not points)
- Stays must be for three consecutive nights or more
- Reservations must be made between September 6 and 24, 2023.
- The stay must be completed by January 26, 2024
- The amount paid for the stay must beat least 1,400 USD or the equivalent in another currency (i.e. 1909 CAD).
- Marriott Bonvoy members can earn 20,000 points for each eligible stay.
- Points will be paid out three to six weeks after the end of the stay
- No points will be paid in case of cancellation or no-show
In addition, you earn :
- Marriott Bonvoy base points when booking on the Homes and Villas platform (5 points per $1 USD)
- Elite nights for Marriott Bonvoy membership
- additional Marriott Bonvoy points based on your Marriott Bonvoy membership status
- and additional Marriott Bonvoy points if you pay with a Marriott Bonvoy American Express card (5 points per dollar charged on the card)
Ideas for your stay
Would you like to travel with a group or your family?
Take the opportunity to rent a villa or a house with the Homes & Villas platform and get more points!
For example, you could stay in this four-bedroom home just outside Pompano Beach , Florida for a total of $1,451 USD for three nights over Thanksgiving weekend.
Paying with your Marriott BonvoyMD American ExpressMD* Card would earn you a total of 31,475 points with bonus points. Enough to pay for several nights at many Marriott Bonvoy hotels!
Want to discover Portugal’s Algarve?
This luxury villa adjacent to a golf course and with swimming pool is available from 1,896 USD per night and sleeps up to 6 people.
Interested in a trip to Mexico City?
One of the nicest neighborhoods to stay in is Condesa, but you’ll only find one Marriott Bonvoy hotel there. Thanks to the Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy platform, you can stay in this beautiful area by renting this stylish 2-bedroom apartment from 180 USD per night.
Perfect and affordable for a stay with family, friends or workiing remotely!
These are just a few suggestions, since Homes & Villas offers accommodation all over the world: in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and many other places.
Why choose Homes & Villas by Marriott ?
Here are some of the benefits Marriott Bonvoy members get when booking on this platform:
- the possibility of earning 5 additional points/$ on stays in Homes & Villas
- these stays will be eligible for bonus points
- Elite members will be offered an arrival gift as well as other benefits and/or points
Don’t forget one specific rule of the promotion: you have to book between September 6 and 24, 2023, and register for the promotion! You also need to make sure that the total amount is at least 1,400 USD (or 1,909 CAD, or the equivalent in another currency).
While it is possible to redeem rewards points on platforms like AirBnB, the opportunities to earn them are limited. With its home and villa rental platform, Marriott Bonvoy allows its members to earn more points and redeem them for free stays.
When planning your next group or family trip, consider searching Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy; you may find a golden nugget that will allow you to redeem or earn points for your next stay!